Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PWI Blue Dragon

Discussion on PWI Blue Dragon within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PWI Blue Dragon

Hello all,
i want to promote cool perfect world private server here is :
Dragon Network Perfect World
Low and high rate servers, all maps open, daily events, very active and professional staff, tons of unique features not seen anywhere else...click the link for more info.

Thank You...
Old 12/13/2011, 16:53   #2

perfect world is nice
Old 12/20/2011, 21:03   #3

Perfect world blue dragon is a dead server XD the admin is bad and he (the name is Dina but it's a dude irl XD) ban all for nothing so if you want laugh it's a good server but if you want play go in a other server XD
Old 12/21/2011, 06:53   #4

The owner of BD is an ****, he's pretended to sell the server multiple times, switched genders, steals content from almost every other server, DDoS's other server and is a general drama queen, trouble maker and annoyance.

They also ban people for not donating to BD
Old 03/29/2012, 23:50   #5

I need Blue Dragon UPDATE PATCHES from Version33 on up to current version, And can somebody from PVPers also post those patch version 33 on up to the current files in here as an automatic or manual patch? Dont matter if is a Torrent version or as a RaR / WinZip type, I can use any format,(that 7 types of ZIP program is very useful>p but dont have the Auto-Exe like WinZip does) I got the launcher up and it wants patches
Old 02/27/2021, 21:33   #6

alguem pode me dier se este servidor ainda existe blue dragon por favor?
Old 10/07/2022, 14:19   #7

dragon network was my absolute favourite server

i couldn't care less about the pkers over on epic

i loved the giant mounts, that you could collect here and the custom content was fun as well