Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

editing model size

Discussion on editing model size within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
editing model size

ok, everyone know how it painfull to use golems couse of it size. so i wonna make it smaller. here

\models.pck\models\npcs\怪物\14土元素\石吼怪

textures and, i m sure, models of golem-type monsters. how i can edit it?

thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Editing monster size
06/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, I know you used to be able to edit every monster's size.. Is this still doable? I am wanting to make guards smaller so u can hit ppl underneath. :) Thanks
Model Editing Fun!
05/22/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 89 Replies
I figured this out a long time ago, but kept it under wraps, seeing that back then, BWH reigned supreme. I just recently decided to release it. Here it goes. (Yes, I discovered this, with help from xDonuTx) This CANNOT get you banned. This CANNOT get you suspended. This CAN be fixed. So keep it on the DL, sorta. Alright, well. We have all read those tutorials "how to change models in WoW." Yes, but there IS a certain way to change a CERTAIN model to make you float/get to high...
Mount Model Change size
03/17/2008 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hi, Ich habe meinen Schwarzen Kriegswolf (PvP Wolf) mit 'Glitchy's Model Editing Suite' in einen Frostsäbler (n811 mount) gechanged, jedoch ist das Mount nun zuklein, kann mir jmd weiter helfen und mir sagen wo dran das liegen kann? mfg benni:)
Hardcore model editing
08/02/2006 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
Hi! Habe nun seit etwas längerem MyWarCraftStudio und schon so einiges gemoddelt, über komplette t2 sets bis hin zu Mounts... Nun wollte ich mich an etwas neuem versuchen doch es zerbricht mir den kopf... Ich möchte meine Untoten in N811'en umwandeln, habe bereits über 400 daten ausgetauscht (texturen ect) Da mein Charakter ein Schurkle ist hat er (selbstverständlich) den T2 kopf, da man die einzelnen rassen bei dem kopf model auch berücksichtigen muss habe ich das passende model...
I need help about editing character size.
10/05/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Is there a guide to changing the size of the character or do anyone know what files to swap? So that you can change a small size male tao to like big size male tao? Just client side. :rolleyes: