Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragoon Glitch, how does it work?

Discussion on Dragoon Glitch, how does it work? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Dragoon Glitch, how does it work?

So this is my first post so in case it is misplaced i am really sorry..

The reason i made this post is that i need some info on how dragoon glitch works, i know how to perform one and did it quite a few times but i wanna know some extra stuff about it so that i get a better awareness of the game mechanisms(yes i am a nerd)..
This rummor about damage-over-time skills or APS attacks is not really true since i managed to spawn tons of dragoons with a simple knife throw(assassin skill that hits only once without any APS or DoT effects on it)..
The way boss works without the glitch is that when you aggro it(attack it or enter it's line of sight, since it is aggressive) it spawns a dragoon, so what you do with an attack is to get the boss crazy and spawn many dragoons
My main question is: What affects the number of dragoons spawned? Is it the overall damage the boss gets while it resets? It is because it tries to regenerate it's hp constantly while reseting?

Thanks for reading, awaiting your replies
Old 10/04/2011, 01:11   #2

How many times you hit it right after it starts to reset is the main factor is how many you spawn. Also if you bleed it from a barb or archer then it spawns alot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2011, 03:10   #3

anyone playing on ph or brazil or russian server, can Hyper Exp be activated in FC there ?
I heard it only works on PWI server and not even China server has that hyper exp in fc.

or is this hyper in fc only available after genesis patch ? we'll be having genesis update later this month for pw indo and I'd like to know if it comes with hyper exp in fc as well, with this dragoon glitch + hyper in fc, exp will be much easier to gain than botting ><
Old 10/05/2011, 07:42   #4

like 1hour from lvl 100-101 and if your really bored guess you could do 1-100 in 24hours
Old 10/08/2011, 10:53   #5

idk where is hyper exp avalaible on other servers. but this should be **** good exp just on mji too.

it would be easy to fix it, pwi prolly doesnt fix it becouse more endgame characters mean more money for them.

it works like this:

1. u aggro the boss, than make it reset somehow
2. while it resets it goes back to the original location. this is simply a "behaviour" from aipolicy data, which makes any mob cast invincibility buff and return to location. for example this can be cancelled on stunable mobs by stunning them.
- while in this state the mobs regular behaviour still applies, and aipolicy tells the boss to spawn a dragon whenever gets aggroed.
3. when u hit it, u generate aggro, which makes it spawn the dragoons. dots generally generate more aggro, and even hitting with higher dmg makes it spawn more minions(this is quite small difference thou)

spawning dragons is NOT bound to HP of the boss, therefore it has nothing to do with hp regen.

i have ideas for the rest of the process but they r only based on my opinion so... : )

the devs could fix that shet in like 5 minutes, or even the lazy fs at pwi(if they have the rights to edit aipolicy.data).

wonder why this exploit came out only now? try zhening dragoons from old FC : )))
Old 10/11/2011, 16:50   #6

I noticed aps spawns alot and lvl11 fleash ream spawns.....alot. if plan on trying
good sqd setup i found is cleric and sin(unless have sin in sqd) logged out,
barb(spawner)
bm
seeker
seeker/wiz
mystic(her heals go thru stuns)
aoe DD or sin/arch(will lure boss**needs holy path x2 on genie)

mele esp seekers need BP + cleric buffs

rest is up to you to find out, fine tweak and learn about how to do it fast and consit. GL and watch out for the BAN HAMMER.

Tags
dragoon, dragoon glitch, fc, fc glitch, jail boss