Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A way to...

Discussion on A way to... within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A way to...

...make random items assignement love me?
I mean, there's a way to "force" the random assignement item to give me more items than the others?

I know it sounds weird, but everytime i go on HH i can't take anything because random assignement seems to hate me xD
Old 04/11/2008, 14:36   #2

that is server sided, so no this isnt possible ^^
Old 04/14/2008, 11:01   #3

hmmm we always do hh full share party.[ definition: at the end we split items equally according to the market value of items. :does not include mirage stones an common items from first boss: with the 2 EPs and WB getting choice item as it supposedly costs them more}
Old 04/18/2008, 14:42   #4

just dont pick up the items let them come to you unless you tanked boss or something
Old 04/19/2008, 14:50   #5

i have a technique to make all darksign come to me even i'm in a random party. make your inventory full provided u have atleast 1 darksign on your inventory.
you should be the one picking the darksign first and its 100% yours. but if someone loot it first still you have 50% chance that the darksign will be yours.
disadvantage: you can't pick any other thing except darksign because your inventory is full.