Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 09:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Tryout Bot

Discussion on New Tryout Bot within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/23/2008, 07:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
is it posible that you can used it more than 1 client in 1 pc??
Old 06/23/2008, 07:56   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by badraven25 View Post
is it posible that you can used it more than 1 client in 1 pc??
yes u can use it to double farm for money i use them 24/7 , this bot is similar to the bot posted by annhhai.
Old 06/24/2008, 02:56   #18

Smile

yes u can use it to double farm for money i use them 24/7 , this bot is similar to the bot posted by annhhai.

are you sure i have already got one of it the tool for pw 2.1 if i am right but i cant use alt tab on it r u sure can you explain how? sorry for my english
Old 06/27/2008, 05:12   #19

i am also using bot posted by annhhai but it dont use auto mp and hp potz and even if you put a seconds using the skills it keeps spamming its ok if the skill spam but my problem is how to use hp and mp pots .i bot my YS using this tamang diskarte sa skill pero sa WX di eh kasi ala hp at mp pots: