Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What should REALLY be hacked!

Discussion on What should REALLY be hacked! within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/19/2008, 13:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
you can change the coords to teleport but you will get resetted back to the original position. but that packet stuff sounds interesting i heard about skills being hacked with packets too i think i should start looking at packets im just not good at crypto x.x
Old 01/30/2008, 08:43   #17

any updates???

hhmm..i guess nobody has ever crack ds one yet..T-T
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2008, 21:38   #18

Hmm I think it would be cool to change also the Fly Speed.
The fackt that we are flying so slow give's me an itch...
I know many hackers who use WPE PRO, because you can do much more then just get ur self Items , you can increase your self the EXP,SP and Gold rate.Something symilar to a muliplikator that multiplikates those things that you have seted up to be multiplikated.

Just a notice about WPE PRO, that programm is found allmost allways by the AV as a Virus/Trojan , where I really dont know if it is one or not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2008, 13:51   #19

WPE Pro is a quite useful tool thats right, but it only changes things thats client side .. EXP, Money, rates and so on are all Server Sided so changing this just shows to you that its increased, but actually its not, even if u freeze the adresses u get.
Also there are way better Programms than WPE Pro that arent detected by any Anti Hacking Software .. but since the PW Protector is disabled with the XUG client u can use almost ANY programm u want in PW. And WPE Pro is detected as a Virus/Trojan since it is used to be protected by anti hacking systems with a rootkit, and it is a memory editor and seems to be suspicious to AV
Old 02/05/2008, 14:21   #20

or use ollydbg to hack ...whatever if you want REAL hacking go to this site

pay the $30 to be a premium member and wait tell they fix the gm commands they are almost done.

or dont pay and use the D_bug console commands to speed hack and stuff like that i think they still working on it tho

edit:and wpe is a good hacker not all its stuff is client side i used it to hack world of warcraft to change things like warriors skills to be for mages skills befor they patched it
Old 02/05/2008, 15:32   #21

The hack at X-UG is not working yet.. Heard that they still working on it~
Old 02/05/2008, 16:30   #22

lol thats what he said sspenang ^^
but when im honest .. i think 30$ is too much for it xDD
Old 02/06/2008, 00:54   #23

Ya... 30$ is quite much for a single game hack >.<

P.S. - Just checked their forum..still no news~
Old 02/06/2008, 00:56   #24

its for a whole year plus they might be coming out with other stuff like bots for the game and they are changing they prices soon for example maybe $5 for a month or something

edit:was just using $5 as an example...
Old 02/06/2008, 01:27   #25

5$ a month would be even more in a year than 30$ xD thats 60$ a year.. i think selling hacks is lame .. isnt it much better when you share the things you have made with others, these are happy and you are thanked sooo much times that u cant count anymore?
i didnt have sth like that in this forum yet, but in other ones and its a great feeling
Old 02/06/2008, 01:32   #26

the "GM hack" from X-UG will not work unless they somehow configure the database to recognize your account as a GM, just having the client access to the controls is nothing, so unless they plan to do something with the database or are GMs themselves trying to make some extra dough on the side...
Old 02/06/2008, 07:13   #27

normally its possible to trick the database with a hack to "think" your char or account is a GM, but i've heard the GMs of PW have to be on a PC inside the cubizone building or sth like that, or they cant do any GM actions
Old 02/06/2008, 08:40   #28

You think it is not possible? Wait when we get the fixed client done we don't just got the GM/Debug Console, there will be alot of other stuff for PW too. There will be a bot soon when everything is ready so stay tuned .
Old 02/06/2008, 11:35   #29

yes, we have restarted our forum from the scratch - and things are coming slowly but coming.

the GM_Console works, fairx and elobact are upgrading the whole client to a new one with auto attack auto loot more commands for the fun.
the problem is that it will be a premium hack they must code it - so it cant be leeched. All in one its going to be an awesome hack.

the premium on x-ug is 30$ / 1 year ... i think that in 1 year we will make more then just 1 hack. right now the premium account purchase is locked until the PW hack is out.

thansk for the patience...
Old 02/09/2008, 03:04   #30

anyways i wont purchase it if it works or not xD maybe my bro will so i have it, but i wont cuz i think selling hacks is lame .. and ppl who buy hacks feel kewl and say yay i got this and that too im sooooo cool i didnt write it but i bought it and noone except me has it ... and so on .. i dun like that ^^