Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Downglory coins

Discussion on WTS Downglory coins within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Downglory coins

Hello i am selling 4b coins on dg 0.065$ per mil pm me here for the amount you need we can use midleman if you pay the fees
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS>DOWNGLORY COINS 3BILL LEFT 100$ per bil
10/30/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys! Good Day :) I have 3bil stock left in downglory server, as you see in title per bil selling for 100$ if you are intrested add my skype:missorie123 also for more secure and trust we can find truthful middle man.
[Selling] WTS R9.3 Mysitc on downglory
06/25/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
i am quieting game no time to play and would like to sell my account it is up to date until glyph thing x3 105 Max passive,skills,neuma,titles,cultivation and everything Full +10 drake flame shard only chest +11 and weapon +12 icebourne shard NW neckless and ring ,emperor and WOA full josd Sot A card set atm and 5/6 dark lords of morai 2 card of it reborned FWS set 5/6 S missing and some cards x4
Coins on downglory
06/08/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
WTS coins on dg server add me skype : deiliuxis
WTB coins on downglory
02/13/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
So i am buying coins on downglory just pm here price for mil and how much you have i pay per paypal or cs go skinz.
WTB Coins/items on downglory
01/27/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 6 Replies
Hello so i am buying coins/items on downglory server i can pay with paypal or trade to csgo skins i got MANY Paypal proof: http://www.part.lt/img/d3a29e97287879e2a4f12d8ae7 af1056730.bmp