Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

R9RR archer etherblade

Discussion on R9RR archer etherblade within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
R9RR archer etherblade

Selling my r9rr archer on etherblade sever. The gear is +7-8 all r9rr. Hat and robe is g16 both +8 3-4 sockets.
Wep is +12 with garnet shards. Got Both A and S cards. nuema is almost max. Spirit is 1100 need some work. 103. 103. 103. Got 18k hp. Don't have necklace give it away when I quit. The ring is r8 and r9 +8

Pm me on Skype for offer. Russel1125

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Barb R9rr and Wizz R9rr Dawnglory
09/25/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 4 Replies
Hey Guys/Girls, If you`re interested pm me :)
[Selling] R9rr archer etherblade sever
08/03/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my r9rr archer on etherblade server its full r9rr +12 wep and +8-11 gear message me your name on skype and I will add you if you wanna buy.
WTT my sin r9rr up to +7 and my r9rr bm +11~12 on Twilight Temple server
04/15/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 5 Replies
im looking for mostly cleric and psychic will trade for somhing wih similar gear refine its okay if your a bit lower and if your a bit higher i can offer you coins as well i will sell them as well bm has alot of endgame like emp tome and i dont remember lol anyways leave me offer and skype and ill get back to you and show you the toons and them gears :P
[Trading] Trading my R9RR Wizard for other R9RR class (prefer Psychic/Seeker/Storm) on Harshlan
07/19/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Trading my R9RR Wizard for other R9RR class (prefer Psychic/Seeker/Storm) on Harshlands server, you can contact me in [email protected] or in skype- ypupipop or in facebook- Snowy Snowy, im interested in r9rr armored, i dont care about refines and such , for info contact me thanks
[Selling] R9RR lvl103 F.Seeker / R9RR lvl103 Sin [Harshlands]
12/21/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
R9RR lvl103 F.Seeker Gears Full R9RR+10 Love Up And Down Tome Puzzle Cube Broken+10 Matchless Wings+10 Sky Cover+10 Full Sage Skills