Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS r9rr +11vit gear veno +12 r9rr Wep TT server

Discussion on WTS r9rr +11vit gear veno +12 r9rr Wep TT server within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS r9rr +11vit gear veno +12 r9rr Wep TT server

So im selling my veno account as I no longer play it anymore. Its full r9 3rd cast +11 with vit shards. It comes with a monkey and a harpy(both legendary pets).

Sky Level:Shifting sky X
Levels: 103,102,101
Spirit:1229
Cape:Wings of Ascension
Wep:r9rr +12
Gear: +11 vit r9rr gear
Other characters on acc: Rb1 cleric(g16 gear), rb2 SB(g16 gear)
Server: Twilight Temple

So thats it the character is behind a bit, but the gear and pets are still pretty good. I thought a fair price would be 400$ its way cheaper than starting a new veno and getting it to the gear this one has, but i do realize this is one of the older classes feel free to try and negotiate Let me know what you think u can skype me at razzledaz1 or message me on the comments. I only accept paypal its safer for the both of us

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT r9rr+11-12 veno TT server
07/24/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell a full +11 complete vitality sharded veno with +12 r9rr weapon. The veno is rb2 103/103/103 with an evolved monkey. Has r9r ring +5, wings of cloudcharger +11. Almost full Candleflame set every card is rb2 just missing a chigo. I dont know exactly what I want to sell for, but feel free to inbox me I also will only accept paypal if this is the route I go. I would prefer to get a r9 stormbringer or duskblade any refine. If interested just let me know I can show u the veno in...
[Trading] r9rr veno dawnglory
06/09/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to trade my veno for r9rr mystic.
WTT my sin r9rr up to +7 and my r9rr bm +11~12 on Twilight Temple server
04/15/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 5 Replies
im looking for mostly cleric and psychic will trade for somhing wih similar gear refine its okay if your a bit lower and if your a bit higher i can offer you coins as well i will sell them as well bm has alot of endgame like emp tome and i dont remember lol anyways leave me offer and skype and ill get back to you and show you the toons and them gears :P
R9RR Veno (Harshlands)
07/29/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
R9RR veno on Harshlands server for sale Maxed S Soulprime/Maxed A Lifeprime cards, Maxed S Durability card, Maxed A Longevity and Battle cards, S Destroyer Emperor tome All R9RR gear (armor and weapon) is +10 Heavenly Path Ring +7
[Selling] R9RR Veno with Monkey King, Fash, +12 Weap, S cards-Harshlands server
05/20/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 4 Replies
RB2:105/ 102/ 101 Astral X -maxed, all passives-maxed, all sage, morai, primal and aeu skills. R9RR Weap +12, Chest/Legs +10, Feet +10,Wrists +10 R9RR Ring Upgraded +10, Inscribed G16 Cape and Helm +7, +6 (cape inscribed) Belt Inscribed G15 (2nd level) Cube neck +5 14 Leadership: Maxed Dura S card, over halfway leveled S card in Longevity and Battle S card. Maxed Spirit A cards- Rebirthed Lifeprime card