Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheapest full r9r3 wizard account Tidalwel

Discussion on Cheapest full r9r3 wizard account Tidalwel within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Cheapest full r9r3 wizard account Tidalwel

I have a full r9r3 wizard gear gear some is +11..+12 weapon and +3-7 gear
1400 spirit and all the skills only 120 usd
Need gone soon as possible. I only used western union btw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] $100 USD Cheap R9r3 wizard Tidalwel
02/03/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Full r9r3 wep is +12 gear is +4-7 necklace and rings are +11 only asking for 100 USD
[Selling] Tidalwel Wizard + Emperor
10/13/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 11 Replies
Add me on skype if interested Russel1125 Hi there. i resently decided to quit pwi cause I just had a son. So I'm selling my toon cause I won't be needing it anymore. I got a rank 9 3rd recast wizard. It's 103x3 in level Got 1269 spirit. 13k hp (need a little work there) 40k phy defs and 39k mag defs)(SELF BUFF) I got 47k magic attack. 137 attack over 48 def lvl. Gear time. The refine on the armor is only 5-7 and shards with Garnet shards. The helmet is G16 and is +5
[Selling] R9RR wizard Tidalwel. Plus emperor
08/03/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my wizard on tidalwel sever it full r9rr +12 wep and +7-11 gear and emperor time on it. I'm selling it for just 250 USD it's very cheap compare to the thousands I spend on it. Message me with your Skype name if you wanna buy it. I will not show in game btw can take picture not risking it getting banned while it still mine
[Selling] R9rr Wizard Tidalwel. + Emperor
07/23/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
To start off I quited the game a few month ago. Didn't know you can sell your toon until my friend told me about this site. So I'm trying I got a r9rr wizard. Gear is full r9rr the refine is two gear is refine +10 and the other two is +8. The weapon is refine +12 with 75 attack shards. The tome is emperor and is tradable. The ring is R9 NW forge and the refine is +12. The other ring is also NW phy ring. And that on is refine +11 both. The necklace Phy NW also. And is refine +11. Helmet...
[Trading] Trading my RRR9 wizard on tidalwel
07/12/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Want to trade my wizard on tidalwel for a toon on ether blade. My wizard got full RRR9 +12 wep. +7-10 armour and +11 ring and necklace. All cards and nuema are max also SSX. Got 15k hp without buff and 22k phy def without buff. 1300 spirit also got a emperor. Skype me russel1125