Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full R9.3 DB on DawnGlory Server

Discussion on Full R9.3 DB on DawnGlory Server within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Full R9.3 DB on DawnGlory Server

Looking to buy a full R9.3 DB on Dawnglory server.

Not looking for anything that isn't full R9.3.

Add me on Skype: tyronb-online with info & price.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Full g16 psy Dawnglory cheap
08/16/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
Selling full g16 psy in dawnglory cheap, also have in the account lvl 97 mystic with acc stash that in 3 levels can use the g16 gears pm me in skype for more info- ypupipop bump
[Selling] Seeker rb2 102 Full Deity Stone Dawnglory server
04/03/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Peep i would like to sell my Seeker on dawnglory server my asking price would be around 150Euro. The reason why am selling it that cheap because am quitting the game for good since my gamer mouse broke from clicking on the dam game xD also to many people that have way higher spirit then me which i think broke the game.The gear is all +11 weapon is +12 ofc it has the 75+ atk on it also as i stated the rest of his gear has Deity in it. My character has not got the new socket that you can...
Full G16 seeker - Dawnglory
02/18/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
Full g16 Sage Seeker with warsoul weapon +10/6 Message me for any information - Looking for offers! Only accepting payment through middle man!
full g16 sin/Dawnglory
02/03/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
-----------------------------
[Selling] r9r3+10\12 full dot sin Dawnglory
11/22/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/perfect-world-tra ding/3508437-evaluating-sale-my-r9r3-10-12-dot-sag e-sin-morai-server-2.html decided to get rid of my sin full r9r3+10 full dot weapon +12 All sage skills, all morai and 100 skills, elimination skill and cursed jail learned, all primal skills