Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT HeroOnline account for Pw

Discussion on WTT HeroOnline account for Pw within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT HeroOnline account for Pw

wanting to trade a level 72 hero online account with no gold or items, for Perfect world gold send me a private message on here if ur interested, im looking to trade it for 5m pw gold, the hero account is a rod female spear users levle 72 dlvled from 97 all skills maxed, and it has divine spear and divine fist skills so if you want to level it to 100 and use it for pvp its great =)
Old 12/17/2009, 18:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

put it on blac market? -.-
Old 12/21/2009, 16:02   #3

sorry lolx just the black market is "inactive" atm so figured here would be a better try
Old 12/26/2009, 23:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

u know that PW is an complet other game as hero ?

an delvl 72 rouge speer ... ok ill give u my PW barb acc lvl 30 tank (hey u can fly xD ) deal ?