-All transactions are safe and legal; therefore, nothing will happen to your account.
-To ensure my credibility, I'd like to send screen shots of the transaction within a time period.
The names will be hidden for the safety of my customers.
**If you wish to take caution and test my legitimacy,
**I'd willing to work with first transactions ranging from $5-30$.
If you have any questions feel free to PM me or Skype/FB:
Wechat ID: WWC_1989
Shiro2 Vote Coin's + Coin's [VERKAUF BILLIG] 10/28/2014 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies Wollte mal mein Shiro2 Account auflösen!
http://i.epvpimg.com/flb5d.jpg
20 Euro für alles!
Wer noch fragen hat addet mich in Skype!
chainz.epvp
[Dragon-Sro]•[Cap130•Ch/Eu]•[D15]•[PVE]•[Coin System]•[Coin System] 05/21/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 18 Replies http://im56.gulfup.com/Bdo1c7.png
Hello Guys
http://i.epvpimg.com/b0hPf.png
http://i.epvpimg.com/EOGUg.png
I, I've been nothing at the address. I've been like a browser who saves some history actions but, every action I do, I couldn't never delete it. The fact is that you have the ability to do but, you couldn't. You wanted to do but, you couldn't. All the private servers became the same. All the private servers living in SRO-Scene, died. Caused by DDoS, SQL Injection & Leak. Sometimes,...
zSilkroad Coin Drop 105+mobs 110 CAP/CH Coin System [01.01.2013] 11/09/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 21 Replies ~ ~ zSilkroad 110 CAP ~ ~
http://l1311.hizliresim.com/1h/7/u9j82.png
+2 New Arena Slots !
B Grade Egyptian Set ( Immortality Set ) and accessory set sell for Coin at NPC. You can drop coin at 105-110 Lv Monsters.
B Grade ( Fight Egyptian Weapons ) drop at uniques in Thief - Hunter Cave.
Avatars and pets sell for coin at NPC.