Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FULL G16HA/CubeEleNeck/WSEleBelt SANC

Discussion on FULL G16HA/CubeEleNeck/WSEleBelt SANC within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FULL G16HA/CubeEleNeck/WSEleBelt SANC

Let me know prices, will buy full set or in pieces thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 3 Accounts on Sanc
03/22/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 4 Replies
Selling 103 demon sin with all demon skills and 5.0 aps +10 daggers +7 all gears tt99 with dots and vana pants 1 sky cover ring +7 and lunar might ring +7 and TT99 neck and belt, and got another account with 102 cleric and 100 wiz share +20 magic tome/vana gears +6-7 and the cleric got R8r with purify +10 and sap gems 2x and the wiz got vana wep +6 And another sin with 102 demon all demon skills but tidal + tt99 neck and belt and wrist and boots with perfect shards, got vana pants +6 all other...
Want To Sell 3 lv 80 toons Sanc Sever Perfectworld
09/01/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
want to sell my old accnt use to catshop on it has 3 lv 80 toons cleric barb and bm mostly used it for catshop now want to sell it perfect for those who r just jionning the game or need allt selling for cheap 70 euro obo
Veno lvl 101 (Sanc) + Herc + Nix
05/25/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
WTS my Venomance with Herc and Nix. She is lvl 101 and got about 270mil ingame Money. She has WoH +6 with 4 Imac Citrine, Puzzle Cube Badge Vain +6, TT99 Wrist and Footwear. Sign of Antiquity - Chaos +3, Rank 8 Ring (Rank 8 Robe + Leg), Nirvana Robe + Leg (Awakend Archangel). Lots of Cloth, nice Mount + Gryphon. And a 81/100 Genie. Rank 8 + 5 Pataka as Weapon. And a lot of small stuff in Inventory + Bank ^^ Offer me Price below Pls :) Accept Paypal :)
WTS PW SANC SERVER ACCNT 100+ 3 TOONS
01/23/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
BARB-TANK BUILD LV101 G16 WITH TT99 AXE Perfect World: Calculator ARCHER-APS/HYBIRD LV100 TT85 CROSS BOW GEAR LV 90-99 Perfect World: Calculator SIN LV 100 R8 3.3 APS G16 DAGGER'S Perfect World: Calculator BLACK SMITH LV 8 TALOR LV 8 MOST GEAR MADE MYSELF AROUND 30M ON ALL ACCOUNTS PUT TOGATHER WAS SAVING UP FOR RECASTING ARCHER TO G16 WANT TO SELL PW ACCNT THINKING OF TAKING LONG BREAK AND TRYING OTHER GAMES OUT REPLY BACK TO ME ON EMAIL OR SKYPE
WTS PWI (Sanc) Coins To £££
11/09/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
whats the max lvl on ava