Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lVLING Venomancer pets

Discussion on lVLING Venomancer pets within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lVLING Venomancer pets

i am lvling venomancer pets for money contact me if u need more info

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling level 101 Venomancer on Heaven's tear. (Phoenix and Herc pets included)
09/29/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm looking to sell a level 101 Demon Venomancer that has both legendary pets on her. The pets are both level 100, the character is level 101. She has little to no items on it besides for the TT99 weapon and TT99 wrists and some cheap armor. I'm not interested in RL money, I'd rather it be bought with in game coins on the Heaven's tear server (You can charge gold to get the coins if you don't have coins on that server.) The value of the hercules and blazing phoenix on HT come to...
WTS PRO VENOMANCER HARSHLAND
07/03/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
-
WTS: PWI Venomancer on Dreamweaver (PvE)
11/02/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello all, I’m selling a level 81 Venomancer (2850 HP unbuffed) on the Dreamweaver (PvE) Server. Looking to make a hassle free transaction so serious inquiries only. Account has 550,000 coins on hand. Fashion: Black Bikini Set, completed. It also includes a Hercules Pet - best tank pet ingame (worth $225 from cash shop) and a Phoenix Pet - best pk pet ingame (worth $225 from cash shop). Got Retribution’s Flame Tome, which means your Phoenix and Hercules will NEVER get hungry unless...
WTS Perfect World lvl 48 Venomancer
10/16/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
Server: Sanctuary Arcane Build 30/30 BLACKSMITH AND 30/30 TAILOR ALL ITEMS REQUIRED FOR LVL 4 TAILOR AND LVL 4 BLACKSMITH QUESTS ALREADY MADE YOU JUST NEED TO GET TO LVL 50 TO GET THE QUEST http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9036/41448510.pn g http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5053/94073554.pn g