Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 98 Blademaster-Dreamweaver

Discussion on Selling 98 Blademaster-Dreamweaver within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 98 Blademaster-Dreamweaver

-__-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING 102 WARRIOR (BLADEMASTER) WITH NICE GEAR!
08/16/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 9 Replies
it has +12 nirvana wep nirvana gear and love: up and down.. also has 522 mil coin and gold too. amazing tank and in pvp. if your interested or need more detail message me! if you want to see the gears go to http://pwcalc.com/f29e9ffa6f4238fe
selling level 102 blademaster
06/29/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 6 Replies
it has +12 nirvana blade nirvana gear and love: up and down.. also has 522 mil coin and gold too. amazing tank and in pvp. if your interested or need more detail message me! if you want to see the gears go to http://pwcalc.com/6e8b6923af42981c
Selling 101 Assassin (PWI Dreamweaver)
04/30/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling a lvl 101 Assassin on the Dreamweaver server. It has: Rank 8 (Chest - 4 immaculate citrine +5, Daggers - 2 perfect garnet +5, Ring - Nonrefineable) Nirvana daggers (1 garnet gem +10) Love: Up and Down tome (Has a +15 dex tome on charachter as well) Full TT99 (All 3 sockets with immacs +5) TT99 HA Belt & Neck (+4) 2 Socket Heaven Shatterer Bow (LG)(+4)
Selling Lvl 101 Blademaster/Warrior
11/26/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
Harshland sever, PvP Perfect World: Calculator $350 Paypal
Quitting PWI-Selling LvL 90 blademaster on Sanctuary
08/15/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
I'm quitting and get ready for Aion to come out so i'm selling this account. You can leave your offer here or through pm. Some brief info on the Account: LVL: 90 Class: Blademaster Stats: Been putting 3 str 1 dex and 1 vit since lvl 1 (sometime i put more in vit to push my hp up and it's great for TW) Equips: Full TT 90 gears +3/4. Calamity Axe +5 w/ flawless shards. Sky demon pearl neck (best necklace to use at 90). +5 Tauren Chief Cape (best cape to use for a melee class). ...