Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Payday 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CheatersHaven | PAYDAY 3 Hacks & Cheats - 🔥Aimbot, Rapid Fire, SpeedHack & MORE🔥

Discussion on CheatersHaven | PAYDAY 3 Hacks & Cheats - 🔥Aimbot, Rapid Fire, SpeedHack & MORE🔥 within the Payday 3 Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow CheatersHaven | PAYDAY 3 Hacks & Cheats - 🔥Aimbot, OneHitKill, Magic Bullet & MORE🔥

CheatersHaven are proud to release a brand new product, PAYDAY 3! Beat the competition with our Undetected Cheat! Utilise Aimbot, ESP and our misc features to defeat your enemies. We consistently update our product to combat any anti-cheat updates and to keep our customers with the latest features. If you are ready to enhance your PAYDAY 3 experience, you are at the right place and time. CheatersHaven provides the enhancement and the competitive edge you need to climb up the leaderboards and dominate the battlefield. Join CheatersHaven and explore the world of kickin' ass.

Showcase Video

Purchase Info
Buy at
Price - $33. Crypto and Credit Card (10%+)

Features

Visuals
Enable/Disable ESP
Enemies [AI]
CCTV Cameras
Bollards
Ammo Boxes
Equipment Bags
Distance
Healthbars
Bones
Customizable Colours

Aimbot
Enable/Disable Aimbot
Triggerbot
Draw FOV Circle
Simple Recoils System + Hipfire mode
AimSpeed Control

Misc
Freecam
One Hit Kill
Magic Bullet
Snitch Mode - Be a cop and kill your team mates. *TROLL*
Rapid Fire
No Recoil
Speed Hack
Teleport All Enemies to your crosshair
Teleport Selected Enemies to your crosshair

Menu
Ingame menu
Customizable menu key
StreamProof
AntiCheat Undetected
Anti-screenshot

Support
All CPU's/GPU's
Windows 10 & 11 All versions

Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/21/2023, 05:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So here is gonna be my review of using the PayDay 3 cheat I will update this when needed be i.e. updates and fixes.
Pros:
• Decent Price per month

• Came out pretty quick for early access Payday
• Aimbot, speedhack, esp, and most other features work fine
Negatives:
•Lack of features, understandable due to it being a new game

• Telekill can be quite awkward when you use it you have to kill the person and often they bug out and their body teleports somehow back to their previous location, which can suck due to cameras and civilians, especially on bank jobs, works ok with the highway job due to it always going loud
Final thesis as of right now: If you are looking for a cheat that works by all means it works good for the price, it does need some touching up especially with the telekill, maybe I am using it wrong who knows, I tried every way with it and came to the same problem sadly, Now the lack of features is understandable due to being a new game and stuff has to be figured out before more stuff releases. Also the devs of the game removed the anticheat so if you are unpatient like me for trainers and stuff to come out this is the cheat to use, overall I would purchase again if cons can be fixed. Thank you
Old 09/21/2023, 12:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitemelon View Post
So here is gonna be my review of using the PayDay 3 cheat I will update this when needed be i.e. updates and fixes.
Pros:
• Decent Price per month

• Came out pretty quick for early access Payday
• Aimbot, speedhack, esp, and most other features work fine
Negatives:
•Lack of features, understandable due to it being a new game

• Telekill can be quite awkward when you use it you have to kill the person and often they bug out and their body teleports somehow back to their previous location, which can suck due to cameras and civilians, especially on bank jobs, works ok with the highway job due to it always going loud
Final thesis as of right now: If you are looking for a cheat that works by all means it works good for the price, it does need some touching up especially with the telekill, maybe I am using it wrong who knows, I tried every way with it and came to the same problem sadly, Now the lack of features is understandable due to being a new game and stuff has to be figured out before more stuff releases. Also the devs of the game removed the anticheat so if you are unpatient like me for trainers and stuff to come out this is the cheat to use, overall I would purchase again if cons can be fixed. Thank you
Appreciate the feedback.
Game was not fully out so I done what I could.

All these features have been added now:
- Freecam. Interact with items by nocliping through walls. Some items you can't interact with sadly.
- One Hit Kill - Instantly kill enemies with 1 bullet.
- Magic Bullet - Shoot enemies through walls, SWAT shields etc.
- Snitch Mode (TROLL FEATURE) - Be a cop and kill your team mates (police can still target you)

Enjoy
Old 09/24/2023, 14:35   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any discount codes for a vouch?
Old 09/24/2023, 22:27   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 386
Any plans for updates with more features. Maybe something that will let me hold more than 1 bag?
Old 09/24/2023, 23:44   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any plans for lifetime?
Old 09/26/2023, 02:18   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great features, ez to load and use. Have been using it for 2 days so far, havent had any issues and been loving it.
Old 09/26/2023, 02:44   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

works wonders just having a problem with the freecam where i get a matchmaking error whenever i use it
Old 09/26/2023, 07:45   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

vouch +1 working
Old 09/27/2023, 01:00   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Had a BSOD issue and was a little upset/excited did not realize time zone difference as for me its prime game time owner is up late and currently helping me so im the *** hat in this situation so +1 for him not just banning me for being a jerk
Old 09/27/2023, 01:46   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by icevayne View Post
Paid seems no support anywhere im in discord. Enter key in loader BSOD;s PC i followed all instructions on forums i have installed all required material and ive done all the required safety/virus stuff as i have 8 other cheese programs that work perfectly fine daily so far nada on this one. If support helps me i will 100% change this review but as of now i got nothing
Incorrect. You are just impatient. You sent a message an hour ago at night time (my timezone) so of course responses will be slow until the next day.

I have also replied to you on discord and tagged you to assist further but you did not reply.
Old 09/27/2023, 02:08   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No problem. I will edit my review as you are being super helpful now my fault for jumping the gun

+1 rep will say this one is worth it. I have been up all night till 4 am gaming got back on today for a few hours im just grinding. Everything has been smooth and perfect.
Old 11/05/2023, 06:04   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1248
Works just as it is posted here, but it made game pass stutter very very badly, but only in game. I'd disable almost everything, and it was like as I looked left or right, it was on 3 fps, then I'd stand still and be very good. I'd do low settings everything, 1080p, or lower, windowed, and still the same. I'm gonna do a pc restart, but this is probably my only thing. +5/5
Old 02/20/2024, 05:39   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 123
your website does not work.
Old 02/21/2024, 19:57   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModCity View Post
your website does not work.
It is up and running.

What is the issue?

Tags
payday 3, payday 3 cheats, payday 3 glitches, payday 3 hack, payday 3 hacks