Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Path of Exile
You last visited: Today at 05:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for guide writers vs $

Discussion on Looking for guide writers vs $ within the Path of Exile forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for guide writers vs $

Need builds mainly, but any popular guide is good aswell.

Payment is up to 30$ per guide.
Guides can't be published elsewhere. If its published somewhere already i can't buy it. But you can remake already existing guides.

You can upload directly to gamecraft.gg aswell.

Also if you know someone who would be interested, let me know.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for guide writers
07/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Looking for high ranked players who'd like to make money creating guides. To be a guide writer / vod creator you need to be at least diamond 1, have extensive knowledge of League of Legends, be willing and able to put that knowledge to good use so your potential clients can learn and improve. LoLBoost requires quality and we only publish your work once an admin and a high tier booster have gone over your work. If found wanting you will get told what you need to add/fix before it is...
looking for the script writers.
10/18/2010 - Archlord - 4 Replies
Hey guys I have a small task I wish to ask which I want to help with. I will fill in the details later in PM, when there are serious replies to this. I am looking for some people that can help me write a small script to work in firefox as a bookmarklet. if anyone has this type of experience please respond my PM.