Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Path of Exile
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Do You Like Capturing PoE Beasts As A Summoner

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Do You Like Capturing PoE Beasts As A Summoner

In Path of Exile, recently, many loyal players should know that, the Bestiary Challenge League comes to PoE. But many players think that Capturing beasts as a summoner really sucks. The following is some of their different opinions.

1. I vouche to this, having a corpse targeting spell active literally makes targeting a beast to try and throw a trap onto them really hard when there are millions of corpses around them, Worse is when its a legendary beast (red) cuz they spawn so many adds. Basically a clusterfukery even trying to target the beast.

2. Yeah I ran into my first red beast it happened to be the one that summons all the mobs can't remember what the other one was - as a summoner (SRS) holy **** this was annoying, I'm just like how the hell am I meant to hit the correct one. Wasted a few nets then ended up killing it by accident due to the random hits while I was trying to get it on low life.

3. So far I'm ranking the Net Throwing up there with Storm Herald from Nemesis as most frustrating. It is quite infuriating even trying. So I stopped trying and now i'm having fun, hoping they fix the net mechanic somehow.

4. As a non-summoner I quite like it. I enjoy the cluster **** that happens when you fail to capture a beast and it start wrecking your face and fill the screen with adds. Ghosted dual mod (red guy on minimap) was quite the experience.

5. Not only that but the ones that summon adds every couple seconds makes it almost impossible to make minions hit the rare at low levels, which ends with 50 mobs on your screen, and even if you get the rare low enough you cant target them.

6. Capturing beasts sucks so much, that I'm seriously thinking about switching to standard. The main change for me is ascendancy rework anyway. Might as well get a quick taste with my already leveled chars and quit this league early.

What about you? What's your opinion?

Tags
capturing beasts