Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Path of Exile
You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chance to get banned

Discussion on Chance to get banned within the Path of Exile forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chance to get banned

Can anybody tell me how big the chance of a ban is, if I would buy currency
Old 08/23/2015, 14:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you wont buy 100000 Ex or something like that, you probably wont get banned. Just buy small packs of C/Ex. etc.
Old 09/16/2015, 21:58   #3

elite*gold: 10
Little to no chance.
They cant check if you have bought the Currency from somewhere just because some guy gave you some. I doubt they will invest time into looking who'm bought currency and ban for this...
Dont worry about getting banned.

Tags
path of exile

Similar Threads Similar Threads
any chance on getting banned?
12/05/2013 - Guild Wars 2 - 4 Replies
Hello I was just wondering..is their any even chance to get banned using for example the uNF and other similar toolsI mean yeah for speed hacking like crazy.. flying.. and stupid stuff.. but if you just keep it on the "down low" nothing would happen like in wow or other games that have security.. just asking thought thanks! Root
chance banned
12/29/2011 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
Hi,inactive have to tip me with Kbot banned? thank, sorry for me English : Handsdown:
15k Gold in 15 min! Chance to be banned: 0%!
05/15/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Hey Guys, before I quit wow I have a good scam for you. 1. Get a scamming account. (Is bannable, but only the account you scammed on). 2. Then spam the trade chat with something like: "Selling my old wow account with a T5-T6 Deftank on it, from 3000g and above. /w me with bids" (GET A ARMORY LINK ON A DIFFERENT SERVER FIRST! FROM A CHARACTER!) 3. Then you will get about 5 Whispers. 2 Of the bids are statistically fake / fun bids. 3 of them are really interested. 4. To get the money...
Chance to get banned.
03/08/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Just got banned on wow for cheats, :( How big are the chance to get banned in Eq2?