Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Path of Exile
You last visited: Today at 19:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

▐▐▐▐ ▐▐▐▐ Best Class to farm? ▐▐▐▐ ▐▐▐▐

Discussion on ▐▐▐▐ ▐▐▐▐ Best Class to farm? ▐▐▐▐ ▐▐▐▐ within the Path of Exile forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 141/0/0
▐▐▐▐ ▐▐▐▐ Best Class to farm? ▐▐▐▐ ▐▐▐▐

Old 09/08/2014, 16:30   #2

elite*gold: 42
It always based on luck, you can drop 5 in a day or not even 1 in a month like me.

The best way to farm is i think doing high level maps because you can drop there better uniques and sell them for ex/chaos. Just play what you like more, some like High AOE dmg for big mob groups, others like singel target dmg for farming piety or dominus.
Old 09/16/2014, 01:51   #3

elite*gold: 31
Received Thanks: 2,999
what is the best class to farm exalted/ chaos orbs - Every class.

and whats the best spot. - everywhere
Old 09/18/2014, 15:07   #4

elite*gold: 0
1)PoE it's RNG based game.So...everyting it's based on your luck and "item rarity" from your gear.
2)You can get infinite amout of loot/day (chaos/exa/uniques if RNGesus loves you, or ... if he hates you...you get 0.)
3)Class:Try area of effect high dps builds. Why? Simple. Kill as much mobs as you can as fast as you can...pick some movement skills (whirling blades+ attack speed ; Leap Slam + attack speed ; Lightning warp + reduced duration + faster casting) and you are good to go.
4) Best place to farm it's Dom in merciless( it takes ~1 min to get there and the fight it's based on your dps). But do it after lvl 75 and full rez ( 75% to all rez)
5) If you want to do smting more complicated...try multiboxing dominus in merc.Manocean(streamer) is doing this. Go to his stream...learn how to multiboxing.
P.S: Why Dom in merc?
Dom it's ilvl 70(he can drop every unique in the game besides atziri ones)
Dom drops a **** load of loot(more chances to get currency)
Pick every rare item(yellow) with Ilvl 60+ ( you must be at least in Fellshrine Ruins merc act2) and put them in stash tabs...when you get every piece of gear (ilvl 60 and rare) you can get 1chaos.(it's heaven on earth)