First of all, let me introduce myself. I'm a software engineer. My main languages are C and C++, though I use many others.
Seeing the fact that there are many scripts and programs being free, that would make a great autobot for farming and all if they were brought together, why wouldn't we try to implement all of those features into one, unique, free bot?
I know memory management can be hard (especially when it's not from your own program) but I know many people here have the required knowledge about POE's memory and addresses.
its very good idea.. bot free for all and many times better in to "exile bot" or something another else . people make this for hobby not for money , this game is not so popular like diablo 3 or diablo 2 and Too bad! maybe then its was to more bot and program to PoE. its only one bot , and you fighting with him make new crack , but he make new security.....
If there are people that can do reverse engineering stuff I can help with coding. Although my main language is c# (which I think is fairly good for writing bots as buddy guys using it in their own bots), I am familiar with c++ to some extent. Also some years ago I wrote a AHK script for D3 that could do some path finding and moving and interacting in the game passively( using mouse clicks similar to what exile bot doing atm). Anyway let me now if you are serious.
I'd also be interested to participate. I am able to do c++, c, and a lot of other languages. I haven't done injection yet, but I could help integrating a script language like phyton. Users could then write their own scripts for the bot, like the auto-pickit for Exiled-Bot, or Questing (a feature which Exiled-bot does not support).
I'm also experienced with webservices and php (all that stuff), so I could build a web-interface which is able controll the bot remotely, or show it's state (for example at work or for easy controlling of bots running in a vm). Additionally I could build the User-Interface.
Also I would say I have some experience in PoE, so I could write a Questing script or something like that.
Great idea!
Please think of this though: we need randomization, random mouse movements, no straight lines, human behaviour.
Especially if you're doing this project opensource.
and no injection ever! GGG bans you like almost immediately.
If you can pull this off it would most definitely be the best thing to happen to PoE players. I mean seriously, average players aren't bothered by bots, and players that want a lil bit more can then get it.
I actually started to play a bit with passive injection, but i'm not (yet) experienced enough to actually read some values (like player health for example) . Hope somebody is experienced enough
Btw, feature request: Currency Farming, so the Bot will automatically let the character die multiple times when he has > 90% exp or so, so you are always the level of the mobs.
Hi there, I'm also interested to help. My main is also C and C++.
May I also suggest pixel bot? As it is future-proof so we don't have to keep updating the offset.
elitepvpers community 05/16/2012 - Off Topic - 14 Replies warum wurde das geclosed?! -.-
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/off-topic/188327 4-elitepvpers-community.html
elitepvpers community 05/15/2012 - Off Topic - 2 Replies ich musste erfahren was für eine Community das hier wirklich ist.
Einer wollte, ich zitiere "fick deine tote oma" (zum glück leben meine großeltern noch aber sowas ist doch unter aller sau.)
der nächste wollte von mir etwas kaufen und bietet einen guten preis und dann macht er einen rückzieher und reagiert so als ich ihm geschrieben habe das ich mich verarscht fühlte: "cool" (ich meine, wie gefühlstot kann man überhaupt sein?)
viele weitere wollten mich einfach nur betrügen und...
Hello elitepvpers community 10/29/2010 - Say Hello - 3 Replies Garrick here on d2 west softcore ladder of course.
working at gaming for fun just haven't the time to invest this last year now so was looking for nice running mf bot. used d2nt last ladder which resulted in a 30 suspension, which blizzard could say was a result of getting caught in their filters for rule violations.
So i was hoping that i could find a different bot to run on d2 that was free of course .
I was also hoping that some of the members would offer the views on some of the bot...
hello to all community Elitepvpers 02/18/2010 - Say Hello - 3 Replies hello friends this great community Elitepvpers am new to this forum and want to learn about programming Conquer Online I hope I can help be a great programmer and can learn good greetings from Venezuela
Excuse my English nose greetings in English writing almost Latinos who should be here and all the other people from around the world
Hi Elitepvpers Community 11/14/2008 - Say Hello - 3 Replies :handsdown: Hi Community,
i am Crashday
but the most call me just Crash i registered me in this forum
cuz i want to help other people and be a part of a good
and cool community
yeah well thats was at the moment what i wanted to say
let me think how to make my message longer
:thinking