MIRROR for IGWalker (PLEASE) 12/15/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies Can anyone post a IG Walker mirror?
All mirrors of the forum are expired.
NVM found one elsewhere.
Reliable mirror for hack files 11/14/2005 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies I have just spent a little time and set up what I hope will be a reliable mirror for hack files. (I hate having to use freedownload sites or slow unresponsive links)
the url is : http://firepacket.net/WoW/
Please email me your hack with all nessesary information ([email protected]) and I will host it indefinetly. Free direct-linking is completely OK with me.
Current versions of popular hacks are already online.
Kill mirror quickly with mesmer 10/18/2005 - Guild Wars - 2 Replies Beat Mirror Image ASAP Exploit
1) Remove all spells from toolbar.
2) Put backfire into a slot.
3) Fill the rest of your slots with spells that give energy back or non damagine spells.
4) Cast backfire on your enemy
5) Wait for him to slwoly die.
BJX bot mirror 09/28/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 24 Replies Im requesting for either one of you to post a bjx bot mirror site apart from the monkeyfiles one (Which is kinda screwed up) or post the BJX bot here.
Thanks
CO DL Mirror 09/24/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies Hi
i want to play this game
but every time i tried dling it from the conquer site, after like 2 mins the downspeed is like 20kb/s that s**ks....does any one of you maybe know a faster mirror?
plz help me