Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Path of Exile Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥[BUYING] & [SELLING] All POE CURRENCIES 🔥 FAST & SAFE 🔥 24/7 ONLINE 🔥

Discussion on 🔥[BUYING] & [SELLING] All POE CURRENCIES 🔥 FAST & SAFE 🔥 24/7 ONLINE 🔥 within the Path of Exile Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 415
🔥[BUYING] & [SELLING] All POE CURRENCIES 🔥 FAST & SAFE 🔥 24/7 ONLINE 🔥

>>> Note to sellers: To prevent risk, you can avoid trading with RMT account as much as possible, we have support for you to trade directly with our customers (requirement: you can record the video proof)
>>> For more detailed information on how to create proof and steps to trade the right people, please contact us

>>> Примечание для продавцов: чтобы предотвратить риск, вы можете максимально избегать торговли с реальными деньгами, у нас есть поддержка для вас, чтобы торговать напрямую с нашими клиентами (требование: вы можете записать видеодоказательство)
>>> Для получения более подробной информации о том, как создать доказательство и о том, как торговать нужными людьми, свяжитесь с нами.**

• Price: Contact us directly for newest price.
  • Payment method: Payoneer, Paypal, Webmoney, Bank Transfer, Skrill, CoinBase, Crypto, Binance, Gcash, GrabPay, OVO, DANA, GoPay, pix

New Discord :

DISCORD
Originally known as CNL.PathofExile#8508
Username: cnl.pathofexile
(Copy & Paste to avoid adding imposter)
MY USER ID: 1058658945599803453
Enable Developer Mode to check my UserID

Regarding prices, transaction methods and payment methods, please contact us directly.

Old Discord :
( Friend capped - cant receive incoming friend request)
CNLGaming#4319
Unique ID: 811057886788714506

Enable Developer Mode to check my UserID

P/S:

Okay thanks for reading guys, i know you guys have alot of option but i would be really apprearicated if you can choose me. Cheers, have a nice day bois
Old 08/14/2020, 16:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
fast seller 345ex sold.very fast no problems.
Old 08/15/2020, 08:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlala59 View Post
fast seller 345ex sold.very fast no problems.
Thanks for the trade <3
Old 05/22/2022, 13:37   #4

Bump, working
Old 06/17/2022, 21:53   #5

Bump, working
Old 08/24/2022, 15:26   #6

Bump, working
Old 04/05/2023, 12:34   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 143/2/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalldevil94 View Post

Note to sellers: To prevent risk, you can avoid trading with RMT account as much as possible, we have support for you to trade directly with our customers (requirement: you can record the video proof)
For more detailed information on how to create proof and steps to trade the right people, please contact us

+++
To buy, please click on the banner above and visit our website
To sell or any questions, please scroll down and add us on Discord.

Our Discord :

CNLGaming#4319
Please copy and paste to avoid adding wrong Discord / Impersonator
Unique ID : 811057886788714506

P/S:

Okay thanks for reading guys, i know you guys have alot of option but i would be really apprearicated if you can choose me. Cheers, have a nice day bois
why do i have banned from your server? i just joined few months ago for future selling on standard after league ends.. but now i just realised i have got banned with out i did anything. i was not even typing on your dc lol
Old 04/17/2023, 02:39   #8

Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormii Eloboost View Post
why do i have banned from your server? i just joined few months ago for future selling on standard after league ends.. but now i just realised i have got banned with out i did anything. i was not even typing on your dc lol
Hello bro, my partner was afraid of some people entering my server to scam and pull sellers so he banned and kicked a few people, and i think he clicked wrongly with you. i'm sorry about the trouble u you can go back to my server to sell poe currency here: