Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Path of Exile Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling PoE Standard currency for Steam items(Dota2/Cs:Go)!

Discussion on Selling PoE Standard currency for Steam items(Dota2/Cs:Go)! within the Path of Exile Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling PoE Standard currency for Steam items(Dota2/Cs:Go)!

Hello, i would like to sell my poe Standard League currency for some steam items(Dota 2 / Cs Go).

I currently have:
3 Exalted Orbs
100 Chaos Orbs

Could become more by the time i find a buyer.
If you are interested add me on steam!

Old 10/24/2016, 01:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
--> SOLD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Service] Selling Minecraft In-Game-Currency/Items
11/17/2015 - Minecraft Trading - 2 Replies
As the title says. I am just creating a small thread for now, if more and more orders come in, I will work on the thread even more! Intro My name is Rafael and I love playing minecraft, mainly for its crafting/building. Products 1. Minecraft Factions/Prison/Other server In-Game-Money 2. In-Game Items . {Prices are based on Donation shop (Cheaper of course)
[BUYING/SELLING]Items for Standard
05/31/2015 - Trading - 6 Replies
SPAZMAN's POE SHOP Server: Standard http://i.imgur.com/qjpkzVe.png Gems Arc Lvl20 - 1ex OR $1.00 / 1€ LMP 20Q - 1ex OR $1.00 / 1€
[Selling] PoE Currency / Unique Items / Q20 Gems / Maps / PowerLeveling [TORMENT - STANDARD]
01/25/2015 - Path of Exile Trading - 0 Replies
Poe Masters Team is a Professional In-Game service provider, which supplies PoE Currency, PoE Unique Items, PoE Quality 20% Gems, PoE Maps, PoE Socketing & Linking Items and PoE PowerLeveling, dedicated to Path of Exile. The team was established in August of 2011 (Closed Beta), composed of 3 experienced ARPG Players. Our main focus was to provide ourselves the currency and items to reach end-game content. After a period of researching the game from scratch, we found different legit ways for...