Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Path of Exile Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB PoE Orbs - Standard & Torment [PayPal Business Verified][INSTANT PAYMENT]

Discussion on WTB PoE Orbs - Standard & Torment [PayPal Business Verified][INSTANT PAYMENT] within the Path of Exile Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB PoE Orbs - Standard & Torment [PayPal Business Verified][INSTANT PAYMENT]

PoE Orbs - Standard & Torment [PayPal Business Verified][INSTANT PAYMENT][LONG-TERM]

OUR TEAM

Poe Masters Team is a Professional In-Game service provider, which trades PoE Currency, PoE Unique Items, PoE Quality 20% Gems, PoE Maps, PoE Socketing & Linking Items and PoE PowerLeveling, dedicated to Path of Exile, founded in August of 2011 (Closed Beta).

OUR NEEDS

We are buying mainly Exalted Orbs, but all other currencies are accepted, either on Standard League or Torment League.

OUR PRACTICE

Doesn't matter if you are a new to the trade system or experienced trader, any first time supplier to us, starts with micro-transactions, which means you will trade us your currencies in small packs, you receive the payment, and the cycle repeats until your stock is traded. FOR SAFETY REASON!
If you already had sold to us, and been satisfied with your trade experience, all other trades will be made in ONE SINGLE TRANSACTION.

OUR PAYMENT METHOD

Payments are processed INSTANT, after the currency is traded to us, via PayPal Business Verified Account - PayPal GIFTS, so you don't have to wait for your money or pay huge processing fees.

OUR CONTACT INFO

Feel free to message us on SKYPE: PoEMastersSupply, FOR UP-TO-DATE BUYING RATES and get a quotation for your stock!

Or you can visit Live Chat at
Old 03/02/2015, 12:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
daily bump
Old 03/09/2015, 14:27   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Arrow Path of Exile -> Trading

#moved