Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Path of Exile Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Path of Exile Beta keys

Discussion on Selling Path of Exile Beta keys within the Path of Exile Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

35$ each ( paypal )

Rules:
After payment you will send me on pm your PoE account name / login / temporary password..
I will make a screens before and after i activate the key ( so i wont be scammed )
After that you will change your pass / mail etc etc ...
Old 10/16/2011, 14:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
update

Similar Threads Similar Threads
10/11/2011 - Path of Exile Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Path of Exile Beta keys 40$ each ( paypal ) Rules: After payment you will send me on pm your PoE account name / login / temporary password.. I will make a screens before and after i activate the key ( so i wont be scammed ) After that you will change your pass / mail etc etc ...
[WTS] Path of Exile Beta [S] 10 € PSC
10/07/2011 - Path of Exile Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell here my Path of Exile Beta Access. For only 10 Euro PSC :) PM me or Contact me via ICQ : 441-234-296 PoE = Diablo Clone with more freedom of your Char
Selling Path of Exile Beta Keys
10/03/2011 - Path of Exile Trading - 0 Replies
Selling beta keys to Path of Exile. 35$ each, paypal only. Post here or PM me if interested
[B] Path of Exile Beta Account [D3 Clon] [S] Gatherbuddy
09/30/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Bidding here an Path of Exile Beta Account, very rare .) Its Like Diablo 2/3 a bit a mix. Searching for Gatherbuddy/Honorbuddy (the farming one) Contact PM :
WTS Path of Exile Beta
09/26/2011 - Path of Exile Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Path of Exile Beta account. One character on it. I can trade for a NEXON Cash EU 20000 PTS code. or paypal. http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/9246/poe11.jpg