Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Paladins
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[27.July 2017] Paladins VIP new update

Discussion on [27.July 2017] Paladins VIP new update within the Paladins forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[27.July 2017] Paladins VIP new update

FULL INFO ---> <---

#Change log
  • Added No Reload.

Known Bugs:
  • None, if you found any please let me know.

Screenshots after OB 55 update::

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2017, 10:49   #2

dowload?
Old 07/28/2017, 13:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcinho200 View Post
dowload?
For full instructions please check the link below
Old 07/28/2017, 13:22   #4

Working Perfectly <3

Old 07/28/2017, 16:08   #5

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,367
Going to waste 7 € this evening to give it a try, Sinful Don't make me regret this!
Old 07/28/2017, 20:31   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max151515I View Post
Going to waste 7 € this evening to give it a try, Sinful Don't make me regret this!
You won't
Old 07/28/2017, 20:45   #7

sorry baby i don't belive in u !! i can't trust this site for 7$ good luck
Old 07/28/2017, 21:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by erwww600 View Post
Which site do you wanna trust then? I've been working in the hacking business for 5 years until I left and Sinful is one of them who are trusted.

Good luck finding a "better" site for a Paladins Hack

Have bought it now, let's see how good it works. Am too bored to play normally in Paladins. It's like CA, not worth the time to play legit

Quote:
Especially just for you

Old 07/28/2017, 22:25   #9

there's a free one Intcheats.com gives free and and Plh paladins they will upload they hack for free and trusted i never hear about ur site before AND lol i never see a single comment at ur site about paladins new hack even it comes days ago so lol wanna me trust site like this ?
Old 07/29/2017, 00:44   #10

Quote:
there's a free one Intcheats.com gives free and and Plh paladins they will upload they hack for free and trusted i never hear about ur site before AND lol i never see a single comment at ur site about paladins new hack even it comes days ago so lol wanna me trust site like this ?
But using Free Hacks to get an instant battleEye-ban? Haha Well, enjoy the free hacks then. Anyway, you could trust me, being one of the ex-Admins of GHBSYS [If you haven't heard about them, then you probably got no clue at all about the hacking community and shouldn't ****-talk about sinful here. Actually... No one cares that you do not trust Sinful. Enjoy your free bad coded ph hacks 4 free ]

Sinful, used your hacks 2-3 hours, works great. Maybe some small adjustments to the Aimbot, even tho its very good already. (Guess, silent Aim isn't working as expected, or maybe it's my PC haha)

Anyway, you got my vouch. Even tho I had no chance for long time testing. But I bet I won't get banned anytime soon. At the end, I couldn't care less.
Old 07/29/2017, 01:32   #11

the funny part is i play those free hacks like Mmm months ago with the same account and ohh i never got banned and i got 3 diamond one master all of them flankers easy with free hacks and i didn't get a single banned i don't really care about u or ur site i just said i don't trust u to give u my money and no one even got a comment to prove what are u saying and u started to talk about many things not even logic
Old 07/29/2017, 01:36   #12

Quote:
the funny part is i play those free hacks like Mmm months ago with the same account and ohh i never got banned and i got 3 diamond one master all of them flankers easy with free hacks and i didn't get a single banned i don't really care about u or ur site i just said i don't trust u to give u my money and no one even got a comment to prove what are u saying and u started to talk about many things not even logic
"i don't really care about u or ur site"

Please read what I said. Btw, I don't need to prove my identity. You could google me lol. A bit research, a bit learning about the hacking-scene.

Anyway, this is getting OT now. You said you do not trust this website without any argument - This is useless, that was my point and should knock off something like that.

PS: I was sarcastic - Maybe a PH-Coder really released free paladins hack which works (But Hi-Rez will then sooner or latter accuse him of copyright infringement anyway and sue him for million. ******.)

PPS: If you feel like still answering me, write me a PM which I will never answer. (Warning, a bit sarcasm included)
Old 07/29/2017, 01:58   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max151515I View Post
Sinful, used your hacks 2-3 hours, works great. Maybe some small adjustments to the Aimbot, even tho its very good already. (Guess, silent Aim isn't working as expected, or maybe it's my PC haha)

Anyway, you got my vouch. Even tho I had no chance for long time testing. But I bet I won't get banned anytime soon. At the end, I couldn't care less.
Thanks bro
About silent aim it's a little buggy to get it work you have to use a different key rather than left button and use it to shot without using left mouse at all.
about getting banned I don't think it's even possible as you can see EAC is completely closed and we emulating the heartbeat to keep the game running

@ relax bro I don't need your trust or money just ignore the post and keep searching for another hacks , good luck (Y)
Old 07/29/2017, 09:56   #14

i keep crashing at the main screen of game any help
Old 07/29/2017, 12:52   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dash3410 View Post
i keep crashing at the main screen of game any help
would you mind taking a screenshot of the crash message so I can help you better ?