Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Paladins
You last visited: Today at 09:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[27.July 2017] Paladins VIP new update

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 26
[27.July 2017] Paladins VIP new update

FULL INFO ---> HERE <---

#Change log
  • Added No Reload.


Known Bugs:
  • None, if you found any please let me know.

Screenshots after OB 55 update::


You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.




SinfulEXP- is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
dowload?


marcinho200 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcinho200 View Post
dowload?
For full instructions please check the link below
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/tr...l#post36056539
SinfulEXP- is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 162
Received Thanks: 139
Working Perfectly <3
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


alaaemad is offline  
Old   #5

 
elite*gold: 414
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,375
Received Thanks: 887
Going to waste 7 € this evening to give it a try, Sinful Don't make me regret this!
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Max151515I is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max151515I View Post
Going to waste 7 this evening to give it a try, Sinful Don't make me regret this!
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You won't
SinfulEXP- is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
sorry baby i don't belive in u !! i can't trust this site for 7$ good luck
erwww600 is offline  
Old   #8

 
elite*gold: 414
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,375
Received Thanks: 887
Quote:
Originally Posted by erwww600 View Post
sorry baby i don't belive in u !! i can't trust this site for 7$ good luck
Which site do you wanna trust then? I've been working in the hacking business for 5 years until I left and Sinful is one of them who are trusted.

Good luck finding a "better" site for a Paladins Hack

Have bought it now, let's see how good it works. Am too bored to play normally in Paladins. It's like CA, not worth the time to play legit

Quote:
Originally Posted by erwww600 View Post
sorry baby i don't belive in u !! i can't trust this site for 7$ good luck
Especially just for you

Max151515I is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
there's a free one Intcheats.com gives free and and Plh paladins they will upload they hack for free and trusted i never hear about ur site before AND lol i never see a single comment at ur site about paladins new hack even it comes days ago so lol wanna me trust site like this ?
erwww600 is offline  
Old   #10

 
elite*gold: 414
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,375
Received Thanks: 887
Quote:
Originally Posted by erwww600 View Post
there's a free one Intcheats.com gives free and and Plh paladins they will upload they hack for free and trusted i never hear about ur site before AND lol i never see a single comment at ur site about paladins new hack even it comes days ago so lol wanna me trust site like this ?
But using Free Hacks to get an instant battleEye-ban? Haha Well, enjoy the free hacks then. Anyway, you could trust me, being one of the ex-Admins of GHBSYS [If you haven't heard about them, then you probably got no clue at all about the hacking community and shouldn't ****-talk about sinful here. Actually... No one cares that you do not trust Sinful. Enjoy your free bad coded ph hacks 4 free ]

Sinful, used your hacks 2-3 hours, works great. Maybe some small adjustments to the Aimbot, even tho its very good already. (Guess, silent Aim isn't working as expected, or maybe it's my PC haha)

Anyway, you got my vouch. Even tho I had no chance for long time testing. But I bet I won't get banned anytime soon. At the end, I couldn't care less.
Max151515I is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
the funny part is i play those free hacks like Mmm months ago with the same account and ohh i never got banned and i got 3 diamond one master all of them flankers easy with free hacks and i didn't get a single banned i don't really care about u or ur site i just said i don't trust u to give u my money and no one even got a comment to prove what are u saying and u started to talk about many things not even logic
erwww600 is offline  
Old   #12

 
elite*gold: 414
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,375
Received Thanks: 887
Quote:
Originally Posted by erwww600 View Post
the funny part is i play those free hacks like Mmm months ago with the same account and ohh i never got banned and i got 3 diamond one master all of them flankers easy with free hacks and i didn't get a single banned i don't really care about u or ur site i just said i don't trust u to give u my money and no one even got a comment to prove what are u saying and u started to talk about many things not even logic
"i don't really care about u or ur site"

Please read what I said. Btw, I don't need to prove my identity. You could google me lol. A bit research, a bit learning about the hacking-scene.

Anyway, this is getting OT now. You said you do not trust this website without any argument - This is useless, that was my point and should knock off something like that.

PS: I was sarcastic - Maybe a PH-Coder really released free paladins hack which works (But Hi-Rez will then sooner or latter accuse him of copyright infringement anyway and sue him for million. ******.)

PPS: If you feel like still answering me, write me a PM which I will never answer. (Warning, a bit sarcasm included)
Max151515I is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max151515I View Post
Sinful, used your hacks 2-3 hours, works great. Maybe some small adjustments to the Aimbot, even tho its very good already. (Guess, silent Aim isn't working as expected, or maybe it's my PC haha)

Anyway, you got my vouch. Even tho I had no chance for long time testing. But I bet I won't get banned anytime soon. At the end, I couldn't care less.
Thanks bro
About silent aim it's a little buggy to get it work you have to use a different key rather than left button and use it to shot without using left mouse at all.
about getting banned I don't think it's even possible as you can see EAC is completely closed and we emulating the heartbeat to keep the game running

@erwww600 relax bro I don't need your trust or money just ignore the post and keep searching for another hacks , good luck (Y)
SinfulEXP- is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
i keep crashing at the main screen of game any help
dash3410 is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by dash3410 View Post
i keep crashing at the main screen of game any help
would you mind taking a screenshot of the crash message so I can help you better ?


SinfulEXP- is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[3.July 2017] Paladins VIP new update
You can see all the features from the link below --> HERE <-- #Change log Added Silent Aim. Note:
4 Replies - Paladins Trading



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.