Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Paladins Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Diamond account with alot of skins and all packs bought

Discussion on Selling Diamond account with alot of skins and all packs bought within the Paladins Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Diamond account with alot of skins and all packs bought

Selling Diamond 5 account with alot of skins and all packs bought from the steam market ; deluxe and 2019 and 2020 battlepass , quitting the game cuz of toxic community and to be honest i got bored of the game.

Price;90 euro via bitcoin or paypal
to see more screens or to negociate for the price add me on Desyr#4027

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Troj epic set alot of 12's more and alot of cps selling all cuz quiting the game
05/07/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Troj epic set alot of 12's more and alot of cps As the title says this is all what i have on sale selling all my items cuz of quiting the game so prices will be kinda good +12 -7 no perm troj coronet lvl 140 +12 -7 p7 perm bag lvl 137 (replacment for necky) +12 -7 p4 perm posion cross saber lvl 140 +12 -7 p7 perm troj armor lvl 140 +12 -7 no perm cross saber lvl 140 +8 -7 p3 perm boots lvl 129 +12 -7 no perm heavy ring lvl 137
[Selling] Selling Hearthstone Packs and all blizzard packs games
08/17/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 12 Replies
Hi Everybody Iam selling hearthstone Packs 80 packs 40euro 40 pack 20euro Diablo 3 original pack 30 euro and all blizzard Games Trsuted seller on **** forum for more info contact me my regards reply with ur skype i'll add