Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Paladins Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pinnacle Rank Boosting (Flat Rate, Money-back guarantee) - CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Discussion on Pinnacle Rank Boosting (Flat Rate, Money-back guarantee) - CHECK IT OUT!!!! within the Paladins Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pinnacle Rank Boosting (Flat Rate, Money-back guarantee) - CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Introduction: We are a team of dedicated GrandMasters and Masters located in Eastern Europe/ Latin America to provide you with the cheapest and best boosting service. We are able to play in any region. 24/7 Availability

Guarantee:
1) 70% WinRate+ for games we play or your money back

2) 7 days to finish boost or your money back

3) All communications will NOT be ignored and replied in professional, adult manner.

3) Legitimate game play, no hacks will be used

Services:

€5/tier until Masters

€20/division(5 tier)-BEST DEAL

€15/5 Rank Qualify Matches(4+ victories/money back)

€8/rushed service(48 hours or your money back )

Masters-GM(MSG for details)

Discord: Legitboss#1262

Payment:

PayPal Accepted
Old 05/28/2019, 14:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
SPECIAL: €3 Euro/tier until June 15. Will also offer free trial(1 tier). Hit me up while offers are here!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guarantee Sports Betting Tipps ! guarantee or money back !
01/06/2017 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
I offer some TREASURES for tonight NBA & NHL ! If more then 50% from your Treasure is wrong u get your eGold back ! as always gl to all ! NHL PICKS http://www.elitepvpers.com/theblackmarket/treasur e/335467
Fantasy Sports-Earn Money-MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON LOSE!
10/25/2013 - Trading - 4 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/fsE1KCq.jpg?1 I m one of top 10 winers on fantasy games(fanduel.com ,draftstreet.com ...),and I offer you best(winner) lineup for your fantasy games! There are 2 sports what I win in 99% entry! NFL and NBA Use these 2 links to create your account and be in position to get 100 deposit bonus and freerols(what I will give you): fanduel.com - www.fanduel.com/?invitedby=sillver1982&cnl=da draftstreet.com - Fantasy Sports Money Leagues, Win Cash and Prizes Today
Fantasy Sports-Earn Money-MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON LOSE!!!
10/25/2013 - Sports - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/fsE1KCq.jpg?1 I m one of top 10 winers on fantasy games(fanduel.com ,draftstreet.com ...),and I offer you best(winner) lineup for your fantasy games! There are 2 sports what I win in 99% entry! NFL and NBA Use these 2 links to create your account and be in position to get 100 deposit bonus and freerols(what I will give you): fanduel.com - www.fanduel.com/?invitedby=sillver1982&cnl=da draftstreet.com - Fantasy Sports Money Leagues, Win Cash and Prizes Today