Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

best ow2 cheat rn

Discussion on best ow2 cheat rn within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/27/2023, 11:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnHyperFlick View Post
HyperFlick is fully customizable, the fact that we dont allow in game settings change is to avoid any possible vector or flag leakage. You can fully customize HF2 in loader for ever heroes including auto skills and skill assists as well. Please update yourself

Hey readers after reading this info do your homework. And search above "hf ban" or "hyperflick ban" See for yourself.

Ok your right your cheat does have customizable presets. But to change settings for hyperflick in case you don't like those your barking at. First you have to close the game and restart the pc because you do not allow to reinject twice. Then once your restarted you have to reinject. open bnet and launch the game. There are only 3 programable presets. So if you have multiple heros and you need to switch your config up it takes forever. I give you that I've never seen a cheat waste so much of my time to change the the dang settings. Furthermore its not like it is even worth the effort. Even though you say no detections that's not even remotely true. Users everywhere on this site claiming you've been hit by most of the big waves. I was banned in the last wave. Plus the pricing of your cheat is outrageous. Its not like the quality is good enough to justify it... you guys just have incredible marketing thats why your everywhere. Stay away from these guys and edenity. Edenity got acquired by new owners. Every single staff member is new there. Finally forget swan they dont do the free trials anymore. If you actually want a great cheat thats never been detected, go look at full control.

-Frixwar