Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can anyone vouch for these cheats?

Discussion on Can anyone vouch for these cheats? within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can anyone vouch for these cheats?

Recently got back into Overwatch and started hearing about Scripter's Rift and Athena.SX I wanted to see if anyone could vouch for these two providers, Especially Athena.SX Only because their discord looks really sus, And I was ignored after I asked for a test key(Owner was giving them away and personally offered me a trial.) I just want to hear some feedback from anyone except the owners trying to sell their product.
Old 08/17/2023, 17:48   #2

I personally haven't used Scripter's Rift but I have used Athena.SX.

Their Discord really does appear skeptical at first probably due to the lack of effort put into it, but once you get to use their cheat you really want to come back for more. I only used triggerbot during the trial I've been given and still had a great experience. A lot of people have requested for trial keys and none (as far as I know) have come back with bad reviews. They recently accepted a reseller to allow people to pay by card now as well if you cannot use cryptocurrency like me

There were a few issues for me at first but the developer/s helped me out to get it working
Old 08/17/2023, 19:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomzyp View Post

Their Discord really does appear skeptical at first probably due to the lack of effort put into it, but once you get to use their cheat you really want to come back for more. I only used triggerbot during the trial I've been given and still had a great experience. A lot of people have requested for trial keys and none (as far as I know) have come back with bad reviews. They recently accepted a reseller to allow people to pay by card now as well if you cannot use cryptocurrency like me

There were a few issues for me at first but the developer/s helped me out to get it working
Can you link me that Reseller you're talking about and do you have an active subscription right now?
Old 08/17/2023, 21:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alown12415 View Post
Can you link me that Reseller you're talking about and do you have an active subscription right now?

I currently do not have a subscription for it
Old 08/18/2023, 14:56   #5

Quote:

Hi I'm just quickly coming back to this, you said that "a lot of people have requested for trial keys and none have come back with bad reviews" Where did you see this? I don't see anything about anyone having a good experience on their Discord and I just checked their website and I can't seem to find anything either
Old 08/19/2023, 15:47   #6

Quote:
Hi I'm just quickly coming back to this, you said that "a lot of people have requested for trial keys and none have come back with bad reviews" Where did you see this? I don't see anything about anyone having a good experience on their Discord and I just checked their website and I can't seem to find anything either
My bad. I thought that people had a decent experience with it is because almost nobody comes out giving their feedback to the public instead of directly giving it to the dev in PMs so I shouldn't had pointed that out.
Old 08/19/2023, 17:37   #7

Quote:

Quote:
My bad. I thought that people had a decent experience with it is because almost nobody comes out giving their feedback to the public instead of directly giving it to the dev in PMs so I shouldn't had pointed that out.
How do you know that they're giving their feedback directly to the devs dms?"
Old 08/19/2023, 19:40   #8

Quote:
How do you know that they're giving their feedback directly to the devs dms?"
Well considering the devs only giving keys through PMs people can use that PM to be in direct contact with the dev instead of going through the trouble to create a whole new thread

So for the time being there won't be much public feedback from users until the devs finish making their Discord server and maybe create a vouch channel or something idk
Old 09/04/2023, 07:50   #9

As a person who is currently using SR. The cheat itself is good. It does get buggy here and there and expect devs to respond a few hours later. You won't be able to use the cheat meantime. Athena...oh man so much to tell you. I bought a week key just to try out a few days ago and guess what? I am still not being able to use the cheat because the license key is banned. I dm'd dev to fix it, they said they fixed it but when i checked it still not fixed. Taking FOREVER to respond and I am still waiting for their dev just to 'respond' in order to cheat. Unfortunately I can't tell you much about Athena's feature cuz starting off it is unusable. If you don't want the hassle don't even start with it. Devs are slow as hell. **After a few days of not able to use Athena, they finally got back to me and fixed the issue. I used it yesterday and I can say I like SR way better. The features are just incomparable. The flicks seem good to me tho. It is def simpler than SR. I've used SR for about 2 weeks with 0 account banned(just don't ever rage). I do not think Athena is detected. If you are asking for a recommendation, hands down SR.**
Thanks
1 User