Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 08:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bought 30D of Phantomoverlay [AMA]

Discussion on Bought 30D of Phantomoverlay [AMA] within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/06/2023, 14:14   #16

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by khif View Post
The esp is good but the aim not so much it looks very blatant on the lowest settings the flick bot just dosent work at all and the trigger bot is alright
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruddy1234 View Post
Using po at the moment not finished in terms of development missing few basic features x-axis only for example and/or nearest bone select. aimbot sticks when enimies jump ect.

No combos, aimbot is suspect unless run on super low settings how ever low settings hinder natural aiming ability as it doesn't always focus nearest to crosshair ect.

So far no security issues been using for 3-4 weeks which is most important.
Quote:
Just got PO few hours ago and well its ok triggerbot and flickbot are pretty bad been playing 76 / Hanzo / Mccree. Hanzo accuracy is pretty good hitting consistent headshots and its really good with widow. Overall its a 6/10 needs alot of work tho would love to see hero features and hero configs added but for the price u cant go wrong with it would not recommend using this for legit play more of a rage then anything.
How is it going for you guys? Still good?
Old 09/06/2023, 17:14   #17

elite*gold: 7
Got hit only used it like 3 times lmao
Old 09/07/2023, 04:49   #18

elite*gold: 63468
Received Thanks: 1,115
Quote:
Got hit only used it like 3 times lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by haxorhs View Post
okay this confirms it, another two guys and myself got hit yesterday as well.
PO OW2 is still UD. OW2 is the manual ban king of the gaming world. That's why I have spammed red letter warning about it in my delivery email & in the #1 spot in the loader guide

Including your two reports, that makes 4 total ban reports out of a few hundred users in the last 14 days. It's not a wave just some unlucky grouped together

If either of you do not believe me or don't care, you are more than welcome to make a ticket for a full refund. You can go back to using my COD cheat which makes it near impossible to rage, or never use PO again depending on how you feel

https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

If you want to give it another shot, just follow this new cleanly formatted guide religiously (below). It's all the same stuff I've posted in the past but easier to read. I specifically added more legitimate aimbot help

https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums...heating-guide/

The main problem would be over using triggerbot and flickbot. They offer 100% accuracy, sometimes to head only depending on how they are used. When every bullet you shoot gets a hit, it's a problem. Use them rarely and only in certain situations. Trigger is best for holding as widow. Flick is best for rare use when needing to catch up in a game (do not over use). Powerful aimbot in general should be avoided and legitimately configured aimbot should be used instead, but not always used for all games/kills

I understand the PO OW2 user base is confused why PO put out a cheat this strong. OW2 was a cheat I made for myself that I then shared with my users later. No guard rails. No limits. It is very outside of the safety net brand I setup for COD & I will try to do a better job at communicating safe configs/playstyles with my users
Old 09/12/2023, 16:39   #19

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkk1ng View Post
how do you feel about Phantom Overlay's esp and aim
My first-month subscription has come to an end.

Firstly, I must say that I do not have knowledge of the Triggerbot and Flickbot, since I've never used them except on the training ground.

I first tried out the aimbot for a couple of days, also with multiple revisions of recommended settings from the website throughout the period.

I personally found the aimbot to be more of a hindrance than assistance for competitive play as someone who is natively diamond ranked, I can't say for the others, YMMV.

The aimbot does a fine job of tracking targets who are moving in a straight and simple manner, but not on better players often move in a more complex manner. As a result, shots that I would land with manual aiming often end up missing due to the aimbot's adjustment.

Of course, turning it up would land better results but this makes the aimbot look completely obvious. There are a ton of well-designed aimbot systems from other providers that can provide better results while still looking legit.

As for the ESP, one thing I immediately noticed was that the boxes and text are not the smoothest ever but it's still decent. It's probably rendering at just 60 FPS instead of higher framerates so players who are on a high refresh rate monitor like myself might notice it.

One thing I particularly liked was the minimap. You could adjust the distance and size of the minimap except that the colors for the markers on the minimap are tied to the same ones set on your ESP.

Adjusting settings on the UI is not user-friendly since there are no sliders or input fields. To adjust any settings, left-clicking turns it up by 2 steps and right-clicking turns it down by 2 steps. To achieve an odd number requires hitting the max value and then going past it to start at 1.

Throughout the period, I checked the website daily for any updates, as well as Telegram, and it was kind of disappointing to see there were no updates to adding new features at all, especially since it was a new cheat.

The majority of discussions in Telegrams and Official forums are mostly about CS2 and COD. The CS2 cheat actually came out a little while ago, which I was surprised since they have just launched the OW2 cheat.

Overall, it isn't ideal but PO is relatively inexpensive for OW2. This could be a good choice esp if you only need the visuals etc.

I've been cheating in multiple competitive e-sports titles for a little past 10 years and used multiple providers. If I had to give a score.

Aimbot - 6/10
ESP - 7/10

It's about the same as what others have mentioned on the first page.
Thanks
1 User