Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Entropia and ghostware Review

Discussion on Entropia and ghostware Review within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Entropia and ghostware Review

Just tried entropia and ghsotwarre, Imma summarise in 1 word. Rubbish. Both Aim sucks, and for entropia, it really fcks up your pc. laggy as hell. I tried ghostware and it wokrs fine. For anyone trynna say my pc sucks and wanna defend there **** cheat, i have a rtx 3080 and a amd ryzen 9 5000 series. Overall, just wait for legit and profitable cheat providers to update. If your mad saying youre cheat sucks or Im not a verified customer, ill gladly provide receupit of those **** cheats i used.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2022, 22:23   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zx0306 View Post
Just tried entropia and ghsotwarre, Imma summarise in 1 word. Rubbish. Both Aim sucks, and for entropia, it really fcks up your pc. laggy as hell. I tried ghostware and it wokrs fine. For anyone trynna say my pc sucks and wanna defend there **** cheat, i have a rtx 3080 and a amd ryzen 9 5000 series. Overall, just wait for legit and profitable cheat providers to update. If your mad saying youre cheat sucks or Im not a verified customer, ill gladly provide receupit of those **** cheats i used.
Weird Entropia no problems. Intel 12900k get a decent pc and dont cheap out at the cpu :^)
Old 10/08/2022, 23:52   #3

Well, expected it when theres some users like to have a chat in order to save their brand. You gotta know not all of the people has a rtx series + and a good CPU. Its not worth it in my opinion if your pc cant support it. Better wait for more reputable providers to get their cheat updated so you can play smoothly. Also, as ive said, by comparing ghostware and entropia, mind you please explain why entropia lags out but not ghostware. lol . By the way, those two all memory hacks am i right ? lmao . Seems entropia doesnt work well then ? dont get me wrong, both are still ***. Just wait for the reputable cheat providers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2022, 00:14   #4

Both entropia and ghostware is memory external aimbot, which is kinda **** in general and require lots of user aiming. Of course it can never compare to the like of internal memory aimbot where accuracy is 100%
Also you posted this in the wrong section I believe, this section is for sellers posting their products. mods gonna move this thread soon to discussion section
Old 10/09/2022, 00:19   #5

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by minababytwice View Post
Both entropia and ghostware is memory external aimbot, which is kinda **** in general and require lots of user aiming. Of course it can never compare to the like of internal memory aimbot where accuracy is 100%
Also you posted this in the wrong section I believe, this section is for sellers posting their products. mods gonna move this thread soon to discussion section
ghostware is a pixelbot, entropia is a memory aimbot.
Old 10/09/2022, 06:56   #6
TBM Head Mod

Received Thanks: 2,046
Arrow Overwatch Trading -> Overwatch

#moved
Old 10/09/2022, 08:56   #7

Weird. I tried both too but ghostware was worse for me
Old 10/09/2022, 22:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytak View Post
ghostware is a pixelbot, entropia is a memory aimbot.
yeah its hard to believe entropia is memory when you use it