Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 02:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/19/2022, 20:01   #481

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFacysus View Post
What about mine. Can you add it to the list
Where is yours and does it work with AMD?
Old 11/20/2022, 00:48   #482

elite*gold: 26
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmushroom214 View Post
Where is yours and does it work with AMD?
YESS SIRR, I use AMD actually so yes 100%

Old 11/20/2022, 07:52   #483

elite*gold: 48
Anyway i can get my cheat on the list? i can provide a test key for owner of the thread
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2022, 17:05   #484

elite*gold: 28
After testing countless (including private and invite-only) Overwatch cheat on the market on over 20 different accounts, I can confidently say that Hyperflick is the best cheat on the market as of right now.

Although I hate the way they announce everything and market themselves, I do have to admit that Hyperflick is ahead of the game (at least for now). Maybe in a month or two Avalon (rebranded Unleashed) will release an Overwatch 2 product and will catch up, but until then you shouldn't even consider any other provider.

If you can't afford Hyperflick, go for Edenity and use the Lite version. It's pretty bad in comparison but it's better than everything else as of now in terms of security.
Old 11/23/2022, 09:24   #485

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzo View Post
After testing countless (including private and invite-only) Overwatch cheat on the market on over 20 different accounts, I can confidently say that Hyperflick is the best cheat on the market as of right now.

Although I hate the way they announce everything and market themselves, I do have to admit that Hyperflick is ahead of the game (at least for now). Maybe in a month or two Avalon (rebranded Unleashed) will release an Overwatch 2 product and will catch up, but until then you shouldn't even consider any other provider.

If you can't afford Hyperflick, go for Edenity and use the Lite version. It's pretty bad in comparison but it's better than everything else as of now in terms of security.
I agree concerning Edenity; I spent two days just to get it to work and in the end I was expecting something amazing; yet the performance was very bad.

Haven't tried Hyperflick yet. ( what turned me off was the lack of ability for customization)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2022, 20:14   #486

Edenity is ****

have been since 1 week and all I get are constant game closures on top of the latest update that was rolled out today which broke the chair completely. Not to mention you can not move the window freely so everything you click on that window happens in the background too. You will end up leaving games you dont want if not being cautious.

"For those who are tired of waiting for fixes relating to OW crashing upon injection (not mid-game), you can clean install Windows. Devs/team are all busy so fixes can't come as fast as you had hoped. As mentioned in the past the issue in question isn't easy to solve as it's related to Windows and its kernel.... 99% your issue will be fixed if you do this and I'm more than happy to provide comp to all subs that have this issue."

from their discord.

it seems they are trying everything to sabotage their own thing.

stay away
Old 11/24/2022, 03:34   #487

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappo2023 View Post
Edenity is ****

have been since 1 week and all I get are constant game closures on top of the latest update that was rolled out today which broke the chair completely. Not to mention you can not move the window freely so everything you click on that window happens in the background too. You will end up leaving games you dont want if not being cautious.

"For those who are tired of waiting for fixes relating to OW crashing upon injection (not mid-game), you can clean install Windows. Devs/team are all busy so fixes can't come as fast as you had hoped. As mentioned in the past the issue in question isn't easy to solve as it's related to Windows and its kernel.... 99% your issue will be fixed if you do this and I'm more than happy to provide comp to all subs that have this issue."

from their discord.

it seems they are trying everything to sabotage their own thing.

stay away

Brain dead response, hot ****.
Old 11/24/2022, 06:38   #488

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatOneGuy View Post
Brain dead response, hot ****.
not as braindead as yours providing no counterpoints but being a cuck without interesting contribution
Old 11/24/2022, 07:13   #489

Dont use eden if you are an autistic ****** or have a **** pc or cant follow instructions on disabling windows features.

haven't had a single crash or problem, or ban, using eden 1.1 so far.
Old 11/24/2022, 07:27   #490

here they come shilling for their **** chair

tell me you haven't also experienced the "server closed due unexpected error" aswell.

almost believed you otherwise....

try harder
Old 11/24/2022, 11:56   #491

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpsilonOVA View Post
Dont use eden if you are an autistic ****** or have a **** pc or cant follow instructions on disabling windows features.

haven't had a single crash or problem, or ban, using eden 1.1 so far.
Only retards are those paying $135 per month for edenity.
You know there are free cheats out there for ow2 that are undetected and aren't such a hassle to run.
It's just a waste of time. You'll spend your time trying to troubleshoot issues.
Old 11/24/2022, 14:04   #492

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakar111 View Post
Only retards are those paying $135 per month for edenity.
You know there are free cheats out there for ow2 that are undetected and aren't such a hassle to run.
It's just a waste of time. You'll spend your time trying to troubleshoot issues.
literally have had zero issues with eden just like 90% of the userbase. its always the shit idiots on shit laptops who complain

and i dont pay 135 a month for it. and i know about free cheats, the shitty pixelbots. the only good one is Jire, but even that requires a brain to setup which most of you dont have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappo2023 View Post
here they come shilling for their shit chair

tell me you haven't also experienced the "server closed due unexpected error" aswell.

almost believed you otherwise....

try harder
literally never had that error in my life. must be your shit pc combined with your shit brain kid.
Old 11/24/2022, 14:41   #493

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpsilonOVA View Post
literally have had zero issues with eden just like 90% of the userbase. its always the **** idiots on **** laptops who complain
That's just plainly untrue. Based on what I saw in the edenity discord over 95% of the userbase is facing issues. Guys reporting bluescreens is the norm there.

I used a Faceit cheat in the past and it required less of a hassle to run than edenity, which is just bypassing a usermode ac.

Anw each person is free to do whatever he wants; and we are free to give our honest opinion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2022, 15:26   #494

Quote:
That's just plainly untrue. Based on what I saw in the edenity discord over 95% of the userbase is facing issues. Guys reporting bluescreens is the norm there.

I used a Faceit cheat in the past and it required less of a hassle to run than edenity, which is just bypassing a usermode ac.

Anw each person is free to do whatever he wants; and we are free to give our honest opinion.
lol your prob not even in the discord.

eden doesnt even need any special things to run it...

You literally DOWNLOAD THE LAUNCHER... AND OPEN IT...that is IT.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2022, 22:40   #495

Quote:

been using edentity for 2 weeks now , not one issue or blue screen lmao