Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to hire experienced Overwatch cheat devs for a new project

Discussion on Looking to hire experienced Overwatch cheat devs for a new project within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 38
Looking to hire experienced Overwatch cheat devs for a new project

As the title states, I'm looking to release a new Overwatch cheat onto the market, but I am in need of developers who are experienced with developing hacks for Overwatch.

Basic features wanted:

- Walls (simple square, no chams)
- Smooth tracking aimbot
- Flickbot
- Memory based
- Visibility checker for aimbot/flickbot

Please add me on Discord to discuss my budget and for any questions you may have. Add me on Discord for more info: Cyberpvnk#0001.
Old 12/17/2020, 02:33   #2

elite*gold: 38
Still looking for a reliable dev. Been contacted by a few scammers, please don't waste my time. I'm not about to front $300 to $500 without a Middleman. Serious people only please.
Old 02/21/2021, 12:24   #3

elite*gold: 73
only $300-500 upfront? yeah, you won't find a dev for that type of price. way too low.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
suche devs /search devs
07/24/2012 - Last Chaos - 1 Replies
ich suche leute die lust haben ein neuen kleinen server aufzubauen :) die müssen nicht viel ahnung haben da der server nur so aus fun ist denke erstmal über hamachi später root oder so :) sie sollten die grundlagen draufhaben ich selebr hab shon servers aufgebaut ... aber diesmal wil l ich ein kleinen aufmachen mit einem team :) pls meldet euch :P
looking for experienced devs!
04/18/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
hey guys , im working for this server, and i the only dev atm. There are some bugs and things needed to be added to the server, i can do them, but i cant do all them at the same time, and we want to finish them fast and release some new stuff, so i need some devs who will help me out with them. u dont have to be godly good lol, if you know how to fix bugs, such as "skills",ur in. :P we need around 3 devs, help me :) im not one of those noobs who will just except you, i will ask you...
Looking for Website devs / Client devs
05/20/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey, we are looking for some website dev's : what u need to do : creating scripts in php/html for a control panel, or change the site etc. or client dev's. Just PM me and we will decide if we take u or not. greetz.