Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do I get started?

Discussion on How do I get started? within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do I get started?

Hi guys! Outlaw here.
(My first ever post)

Even tho cheating & such has been around me ever since I played my very first matches in CS 15 years ago, I never really thought about trying it for myself up until now. But I have NO IDEA how?

After reading some reviews here & there I concluded that Ghostware & Ev0lve would be the best suitable providers for me (I'm only looking for aimbot providers for Overwatch). They seem like they provide top of the line cheats, care about their customers meanwhile they charge reasonable fees.

BUT:
Perhaps the blame is mine as to being too picky on this, but the communities that comes with these sites seem AIR TIGHT for an outsider like me? Ev0lve for example demands a personal invite just to only create an account on their website & Ghostware seems to only accept a few (from my understanding).

So...
How did you guys do it when you had absolutely no experience or connections within this community? I have neither friends nor do I know anyone that could vouch for me. Can you offer any advice to someone as green as me?

Best regards
Outlaw
Old 04/21/2020, 01:47   #2

elite*gold: 2
I recommend going with "Critical Hit" as your cheat,mainly due to it's undetectability and features.

Using the cheat isn't that hard since the community will have some different settings for each champion you'd like to play.
Everything else is very well notified and guided on how to use the cheat and etc
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2020, 01:57   #3

elite*gold: 20
I can get you a hand into ev0lve if u want to. I personally recommend ev0lve even if i dont play Overwatch i know them from their CSGO cheat. And they know what they are doing. They Community isnt even that toxic and they are well known dev's and seller.

So hit me up if you want to.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2020, 17:53   #4

Critical Hit is the best in my opinion. It's features are out the *** I would definitely give it a try, pretty affordable as well
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2020, 23:51   #5

Oh lmao sorry for late respons guys, I kinda gave up on this thread when no one had answered for a few days haha...

Well critical hit seems to be more of a bot? I'm looking for a legit and solid aimbot to have fun with. Or does critical hit actually have that big of an impact on your gameplay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traumhändler View Post
I can get you a hand into ev0lve if u want to. I personally recommend ev0lve even if i dont play Overwatch i know them from their CSGO cheat. And they know what they are doing. They Community isnt even that toxic and they are well known dev's and seller.

That would be sick!! However I checked their website now after reading your reply, and it would seem that they've removed the Overwatch cheat from their website?

Do you know anything about why they would remove it?
Old 04/28/2020, 00:06   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw95 View Post
Oh lmao sorry for late respons guys, I kinda gave up on this thread when no one had answered for a few days haha...

Well critical hit seems to be more of a bot? I'm looking for a legit and solid aimbot to have fun with. Or does critical hit actually have that big of an impact on your gameplay?

That would be sick!! However I checked their website now after reading your reply, and it would seem that they've removed the Overwatch cheat from their website?

Do you know anything about why they would remove it?
well i can take a look on the website and ask around.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2020, 10:56   #7

Really? Thank you so much
Old 05/12/2020, 22:04   #8

Yhanks!
Old 05/16/2020, 04:02   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuzFlips View Post
I recommend going with "Critical Hit" as your cheat,mainly due to it's undetectability and features.

Using the cheat isn't that hard since the community will have some different settings for each champion you'd like to play.
Everything else is very well notified and guided on how to use the cheat and etc
undetectability lmao
Old 05/21/2020, 07:58   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpsilonOVA View Post
undetectability lmao
I thought they weren't detected in mid April detection unlike other suppliers?
Old 05/25/2020, 15:32   #11

Critical hit is easy and nice to use but it's detected so many times. I stopped using it.
Old 05/28/2020, 21:25   #12

Critical Hit is the best cheat out there, I've tried Xion, NewArk and Unleashed. Critical Hit is easily the best, it's amazingly accurate while still looking legit and it actually has a bunch of other features, it has target assist, and silent aim bot, then the regular aimbot. (The silent aim only has a moderate impact on your aim, basically increasing the hitbox by a bit.) I really do recommend you get CH instead of trying out other cheats.
Old 06/04/2020, 20:04   #13

Critical Hit, indeed.
Old 07/22/2020, 20:22   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traumhändler View Post

Hey, can I get an invite? Thanks!
Old 08/15/2020, 19:03   #15

Hey! I 100% recommend Critical Hit.

It has simple straight forward settings, so you can look super "ragey" doing 360 no scopes, or be very legit, by having a dedicated "flick" key.

The "legitness" really depends on the user.

And it's pretty cheap compared to other hacks.

DM on Discord if you have any questions!

Discord - Amunition#5203