Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Triggerbot - no HP - 1.12 bypass - 50%+ accuracy

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Triggerbot - no HP - 1.12 bypass - 50%+ accuracy

Triggerbot - no HP - 1.12 bypass - 50%+ accuracy

Is only free triggerbot working in QP Ranked, Is a triggerbot, not a aimbot or a flikschoot

Run it - Press checkbox and center blue box over trigger
Run game windowed mode - resolution doesn't matter
Bind key "k" to fire. Primari fire

This is the first of its kind. It's a conditional color triggerbot where the triggering pixels have to be adjacent to two other triggering pixels and there needs to be a minimum of a few pixels triggered. If there's more pixels with 4 adjacent triggering pixels than 2 then the triggerbot won't fire. So for example if there is a blob of red pixels the triggerbot will know it's a blob and not fire but if it's a line it'll know it's a line. The triggerbot requires that the line have X and Y variation so the triggerbot is more likely to fire when it's over the target rather than to the side of it. AHK and other aimbots are total ****. They are extremely limited in what they can do and don't cut it anymore

Check the video for download and proof:

Old   #2

How do I download this ?

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strude View Post
How do I download this ?
Don't download its a virus pretty sure also its not even on a recent patch so even if it is legit chance is high you'd be banned .
Next of the footage used is from the ev0lve ow cheat I think they discontinued around aug2017 or closed invites.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 54
Microsoft Visual C# / Basic.NET / MS Visual Basic 2005 [ Obfus/Crypted ] - EP Token : 06000033

Decryption String : X9S63s96sS666553d3d6ad2aasd98342a23as9d32432ada92a 3s2d32459as23f