Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Over Watch Heroes update

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1428
Over Watch Heroes update

Basically, the new update is pretty amazing for mercy, or that's what I hope.
If any one missed the video:
-Mercy's ultimate is now a skill which can be used to rez 1 person only and got a cooldown and I guess while in Valkyrie form or something like that.
-Now she can fly and heal multiple heroes at a time.
-Dva's defense matrix is going to use double the fuel it used before, so the time to use it will be cut in half.
That's what I caught up from the video, if there is anything that should be added/updated, tell me down below in a comment.
Also is doomfist really broken or is it just me?

Old 08/27/2017, 22:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
Doomfist getting nerfed twice is a good thing. So long for that broke *****, it was not nice while it lasted. saltysupportplayerhere

I like the DVa changes, gives her more purpose to flank the back line instead of sitting in front of a choke with matrix.

As for Mercy, I don't really like her changes. The whole flight thing makes her more vulnerable as more Mercies will be inclined to fly out in the open. Easy target for hitscan characters and snipers. The video made it seem like she'd be flying faster than a Pharah float/her own float, so maybe I'm wrong, who knows. But I think the biggest thing they messed up is her playmaking ability. It's not as easy as people think to balance healing and when to hide for the res. Even if she uses rez while in Valkyrie, she's directly supporting staggers.

So I guess I'll be playing Ana next season. xD

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/28/2017, 15:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiuu View Post
Doomfist getting nerfed twice is a good thing. So long for that broke *****, it was not nice while it lasted. saltysupportplayerhere

I like the DVa changes, gives her more purpose to flank the back line instead of sitting in front of a choke with matrix.

As for Mercy, I don't really like her changes. The whole flight thing makes her more vulnerable as more Mercies will be inclined to fly out in the open. Easy target for hitscan characters and snipers. The video made it seem like she'd be flying faster than a Pharah float/her own float, so maybe I'm wrong, who knows. But I think the biggest thing they messed up is her playmaking ability. It's not as easy as people think to balance healing and when to hide for the res. Even if she uses rez while in Valkyrie, she's directly supporting staggers.

Doomfist is getting nerfed? Yes! FINALLY
That **** was really a cancer to me, I was like running everywhere when I hear that ultimate of his!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/28/2017, 15:32   #4

elite*gold: 1428
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiuu View Post

You sure do like D.va xD, your p.p says all about you, well D.va is great, but I don't know is it just me or everyone else, when I shoot multiple headshots with her gun, it still takes time to kill, but then I get destroyed meanwhile.
And for mercy, if you tried it in PTR and still say that, then play Ana.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2017, 20:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash* View Post
You sure do like D.va xD, your p.p says all about you, well D.va is great, but I don't know is it just me or everyone else, when I shoot multiple headshots with her gun, it still takes time to kill, but then I get destroyed meanwhile.
And for mercy, if you tried it in PTR and still say that, then play Ana.
Mm yeah I've always had trouble with projectile characters like baby DVa, Mei or Hanzo; hitscan is more of my thing but I find projectile characters to actually be funner. And I heard about those Mercy changes actually being good for her! I think Blizz wants to make her a close range character that sticks with the team instead of going off and pocketing one person or hiding xD

Tags
overwatch

« Competitive Team [Next season] | I have an idea for an overwatch hack »