Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Bot for Overwatch?

Discussion on Any Bot for Overwatch? within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 805/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,392
Any Bot for Overwatch?

Are there any bots not hacks for overwatch ?

Play again computer bots and farm or level
Old 06/04/2016, 09:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
I don't think there are. But if you want i can play for you Kappa.
Old 06/04/2016, 09:24   #3

There is something that does what you ask for, but I'm not going to link it. It's on a competitor's forum, and I don't think you should do it anyway. It's bad for the game. You only gain cosmetics from it and you hurt the matchmaker when you do things like that.

It's a shooter, not an RPG. Play the **** game.
Old 06/04/2016, 15:25   #4

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 805/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by elleoheelle View Post
There is something that does what you ask for, but I'm not going to link it. It's on a competitor's forum, and I don't think you should do it anyway. It's bad for the game. You only gain cosmetics from it and you hurt the matchmaker when you do things like that.

It's a shooter, not an RPG. Play the **** game.
i always only sell stuff that i want by myself - can you send me link in skype or pn ?
Old 06/06/2016, 10:58   #5

afk bots = permanent hwid ban if people are reporting your account after a game.
And you can bet 100% every team mate will report that account after playing a 4vs5 because the 5th is using a afk bot. -60€ not worth
Old 06/12/2016, 04:27   #6

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by OREF View Post
afk bots = permanent hwid ban if people are reporting your account after a game.
And you can bet 100% every team mate will report that account after playing a 4vs5 because the 5th is using a afk bot. -60€ not worth
Playing against AI on Easy mode gains u 1.2k xp and nobody will report u ever.. its so easy too, one game hardly takes 2 minutes, so 2 minutes for 1.2k xp is quite alot really.. and no, u dont get a ban since theres people level 200+ (2 prestige stars) and I am pretty sure when u join Vs. AI u will stumble upon AFK bots very frequently..
Old 06/12/2016, 13:55   #7

The Black Market: 149/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nazar* View Post
Playing against AI on Easy mode gains u 1.2k xp and nobody will report u ever.. its so easy too, one game hardly takes 2 minutes, so 2 minutes for 1.2k xp is quite alot really.. and no, u dont get a ban since theres people level 200+ (2 prestige stars) and I am pretty sure when u join Vs. AI u will stumble upon AFK bots very frequently..
I never stumpled upon an AFK bot yet. And i have played a lot of Vs. Ai games for practising purposes..
Old 06/12/2016, 18:05   #8

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMrvn View Post
I never stumpled upon an AFK bot yet. And i have played a lot of Vs. Ai games for practising purposes..
I've seen plenty of m just wandering at base looking up or down doing random abilities etc. they sure are around ;-)