Discussion on 🧶DODO🧶 | Hypervisors | Internal | Undetected | Backtracking | Fully Customizable within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
[+] Outline
[+] Outline Invisible Color
[+] Outline Visible Color
[+] Outline Ultimate Visible Color
[+] Outline Ultimate Invisible Color
[+] Outline Projectile Color
[+] Outline Barrier Color
[+] Outline Object Color
[+] Outline Targeting Color
[+] Player Aimpoint
[+] Player Skeleton
[+] Player Healthbar
[+] TAB Ultimate Monitor
+rep
By far the most legit looking cheat I've used played about 15 games now on the trial version with 0 callouts. Great customizability where nearly anything can be altered. And has every hero helper you could ever need.
Although the menu looks like it was made in the 2000s and not very new user friendly; sometimes I find myself having no idea what a specific feature means or does
excellent 👍, I have played about 20 games with legal configurations, and so far my account is functioning normally. The targeting method is very user-friendly, and I really like it!!!!
+rep very high quality chair the devs really put work in,
its really strong, both for legit and well hmm if you wanna go hard it already does GO HARD
but with the upcomming features this chair will def be my to go too.
+rep tested 1day now bought month. 10/27 when many provider got hit Dodo is still ud with a good price and feature. Staff also very nice the discord is very wholesome