Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HAKK.PRO Legendary License Key

Discussion on HAKK.PRO Legendary License Key within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HAKK.PRO Legendary License Key

I have an unused 30-Day Legendary License Key for that I am looking to sell for cheaper.

There is a private Discord server for members that you will have access to once you enter a valid License Key on the website. You will also have access to download the Loader (including the super simple instructions for setup).

I paid $50 for it (30-Day Legendary), though I am not expecting to sell it for the exact same price. I am okay with selling it for cheaper, such as for $25, which is a whopping 50% off.
Yes, this means that I end up losing on value, but it is okay.

If you want to contact me through Discord or Telegram, kindly post yours here on this thread (or PM me) so that I may reach out to you.
Attached Images
File Type: png HAKK.PRO.png (189.5 KB, 13 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] HAKK.PRO Legendary License Key
07/22/2023 - Overwatch Trading - 2 Replies
I have an unused 30-Day Legendary License Key for HAKK.PRO that I am looking to sell for cheaper. I only played Overwatch for a while before I quit due to IRL work. I reached out to the developer and they have allowed me to resell my key. Since the key was barely used, it has been fully reset by the HAKK.PRO developer. I originally requested a refund, though keys cannot be refunded unless it falls under a valid exception according to their ToS, so I was allowed to have my key reset to...
[Selling] HAKK.PRO 30-Day Legendary License Key
02/27/2023 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
I have an unused 30-Day Legendary License Key for HAKK.PRO that I am looking to sell for slightly cheaper. I only played Overwatch for a while before I quit due to IRL work. I reached out to the developer and they have allowed me to resell my key. Since the key was barely used, it has been fully reset by the HAKK.PRO developer. I originally requested a refund, though keys cannot be refunded unless it falls under a valid exception according to their ToS, so I was allowed to have my key...
[Selling] Reselling my license key for HAKK.PRO
01/08/2023 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
I have an unused 30-Day Legendary License Key for HAKK.PRO that I am looking to sell for slightly cheaper. I only played Overwatch for a while before I quit due to IRL work. I reached out to the developer and they have allowed me to resell my key. Since the key was barely used, it has been fully reset by the HAKK.PRO developer. I originally requested a refund, though keys cannot be refunded unless it falls under a valid exception according to their ToS, so I was allowed to have my key...