Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Humanized 🔥NEW BOT🔥 undetectable🔥 neural-based🔥super fast🔥easy-to-use

Discussion on Humanized 🔥NEW BOT🔥 undetectable🔥 neural-based🔥super fast🔥easy-to-use within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
Humanized 🔥NEW BOT🔥 undetectable🔥 neural-based🔥super fast🔥easy-to-use

HumanizedOW2 is an aimbot based on neural networks.
No need for any extra hardware other than your pc and a mouse.
Humanized exceeds where other pixel-based aimbots stop.
It doesn't read/write into game memory making it secure and completely undetected.
It's completely customizable per user preference.

HumanizedAI has been trained to perfection for +100 hours, Detecting close/mid/far-ranged enemies. can be customized to aim at teammates too(for support heroes)

Features:
[+]Aim-key (Adjustable)
[+]Headshot or body-shot (Supports falling projectiles too)
[+]Adjustable Aim smoothness and aim speed
[+]FlickBot with Adjustable flick speed (Flicks to target and shoots with a single keybind)
[+]Trigger Bot
[+]No Recoil
[+]DeadZone(!)

DeadZone lets you define a zone around enemy's the the aimbot will stop inside allowing your mouse to move freely, helping with undetectability and projectile-based heroes.

We plan to make it available only to a limited number of people to avoid detection which will ensure complete undetectability.

Due to the use of a unique detection system, in order to use the bot you should have a minimum of a gtx 1060 (the bot only has support for Nvidia cards)

Currently, as we are just starting distribution, the prices are super low!
1-month sub: 30$
1-week sub: 10$
3 day sub: 7$

If you would like to try it for FREE, just leave your discord name here and we will try to contact you!

For the first few customers, we would like to offer a 20% discount!

Contact to us:
KendoClaw1#1202
Lemo#7004
- make sure you join, all news and discounts will be posted there!

There you can check how it looks in action!
Few videos from game.
Thanks
2 Users