Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OVERWATCH NVIDIA AIMBOT ★ UNDETECTED AIMBOT/AIMLOCK ★ BY SHELL

Discussion on OVERWATCH NVIDIA AIMBOT ★ UNDETECTED AIMBOT/AIMLOCK ★ BY SHELL within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/23/2022, 00:37   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell © View Post
Hack was never detected since release in 2019.

Please open a new Discord ticket if you are still having an issue. We recently updated our OW hack to improve performance, crash fixes, driver install and added new features.

Please open a new Discord ticket if you are still having an issue. We recently updated our OW hack to improve performance, crash fixes, driver install and added new features. I will make sure that you won't have any issues with our support again.

I appologize if you couldn't reach out to our support because you did not pay for the full order. If an underpayment happens, then our system doesn't send out the product (obviously). PM me your Discord username so I can have my support add you on Discord and fix this issue.
Seems to be a bit of a issue with the people above but I'm willing to risk it,
Ping me when it works with Windows 11 and I buy lifetime in case of any 7 days issues other has
Thanks
Old 03/31/2022, 20:02   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ever been detected?
Old 04/01/2022, 19:44   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what is your DISCORD ID
Old 04/08/2022, 21:20   #49

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapzz View Post
ever been detected?
Undetected since release in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by a73173171 View Post
what is your DISCORD ID
I am not on Discord. If you have a question you can ask here.
If you bought one of my products then you get invited to our private Discord server which is ran by my staff.
Old 05/05/2022, 07:23   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When Overwatch 2 comes out, will you update this aimbot or create a new one? I ask to know whether to buy the lifetime or wait for another one if you develop a very separate program.
Old 05/07/2022, 09:48   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 18
I bought lifetime from him, and he knows me from last private chat we had. But his staff is terrible. I now dont have access to my spoofer because of his staff, since Shell is not managing his own clients anymore. Be careful guys never buy lifetime from him, until he gets back on customer service you will get screwd from the staff. If i had s chance to talk to him again, he would fix my issue ASAP. But this staff is ******* scam
Old 05/10/2022, 16:40   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satchiro View Post
I bought lifetime from him, and he knows me from last private chat we had. But his staff is terrible. I now dont have access to my spoofer because of his staff, since Shell is not managing his own clients anymore. Be careful guys never buy lifetime from him, until he gets back on customer service you will get screwd from the staff. If i had s chance to talk to him again, he would fix my issue ASAP. But this staff is ******* scam
You mind explaining to me here in a private message why you think my staff did such a bad job? I check the tickets and their replies from time to time and when I check they were doing a good job. So, please private message me with evidence here on elitepvpers and I'll look through it.
Old 05/17/2022, 18:45   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You mind explaining to me here in a private message why you think my staff did such a bad job? I check the tickets and their replies from time to time and when I check they were doing a good job. So, please private message me with evidence here on elitepvpers and I'll look through it.
Hey Shell, lifetime customer here, how can we get ahold of you? its been days since the discord went offline. you have lifetime customers trying to reach you
Old 05/19/2022, 10:25   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliciousDZ View Post
Hey Shell, lifetime customer here, how can we get ahold of you? its been days since the discord went offline. you have lifetime customers trying to reach you
Hi! If you see my Discord server gone then simply visit the website to receive the latest Discord invite. The website is your way to get the latest information
Old 05/23/2022, 04:34   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Hi! If you see my Discord server gone then simply visit the website to receive the latest Discord invite. The website is your way to get the latest information
Hey, man, there seems to be something wrong with your website payment program. After I paid BTC, I didn't receive the email related to software activation (the coinbase prompt has been completed). So far, the purchase has been more than 12 hours, but the right to use the software has not been obtained.

When you pay the fee, they will not reply. The software doesn't have any support. It's a fraud software.

When you pay the fee, they will not reply. The software doesn't have any support. It's a fraud software.

Two days after the purchase, they sent the software and secret key. But the software didn't work at all, and the support staff had a bad attitude and didn't solve the problem
Old 06/10/2022, 10:08   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

the trigger bot is really op with widow maker and the aimbot is good overall
will you make a ow 2 version???
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2022, 10:47   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 18
Quote:
Hi saw your reply now, sorry for delay. As stated earlier i bought lifetime from you a few years ago, which i was happy with. I then stopped playing PC game for a while, and when i returned i msg u on private chat on discord. And i told you i cant access because i format my computer, you then said to me that you rememberd me and it was no issue. And then you reset my HWID, 0 stress it has always been good service from you. But your staff wont help me even when i have my password and username. They said they needed key for proof, i then said to them how can i provide this. When your old user is Deleted, i cant find the old key i got from you when i bought it ( if you even had a key at that time ). I dont get it. I want you please to solve this issue, as i spent money for lifetime, and there was no msg when i bought saying i needed to save this. I msg u on your old username that i wanted to buy lifetime from you, which was no problem as you said that there was a discount for a limited time. I then bought it because i was tired of buying monthly. I dont want to you to refund me or anything, just want to you to reset the HWID. The username is still the same here as on Elitepvp. And my username on discord is Fukoda, i even sent a screenshot to your staff that you had reset my hwid before. But still 0 help
Old 06/19/2022, 15:56   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

my tracer gameplays are insane now

can i have discount if i do videos?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2022, 19:01   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does it work on win 11 ?

also i bought 7 days and discord server says invalid invite
Old 07/06/2022, 11:43   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satchiro View Post
Hi saw your reply now, sorry for delay. As stated earlier i bought lifetime from you a few years ago, which i was happy with. I then stopped playing PC game for a while, and when i returned i msg u on private chat on discord. And i told you i cant access because i format my computer, you then said to me that you rememberd me and it was no issue. And then you reset my HWID, 0 stress it has always been good service from you. But your staff wont help me even when i have my password and username. They said they needed key for proof, i then said to them how can i provide this. When your old user is Deleted, i cant find the old key i got from you when i bought it ( if you even had a key at that time ). I dont get it. I want you please to solve this issue, as i spent money for lifetime, and there was no msg when i bought saying i needed to save this. I msg u on your old username that i wanted to buy lifetime from you, which was no problem as you said that there was a discount for a limited time. I then bought it because i was tired of buying monthly. I dont want to you to refund me or anything, just want to you to reset the HWID. The username is still the same here as on Elitepvp. And my username on discord is Fukoda, i even sent a screenshot to your staff that you had reset my hwid before. But still 0 help
Sorry for my late response, I am busy coding on new projects these days.
The issue is that we need your key to be able to reset it for you. You bought the key and it's your responsiblity to keep it saved, not ours.
We have no username/passwords on our aimbot so I am unsure what you mean. However, message diabolic on our Discord server and screenshot him my response here. He will figure something out for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlighter666 View Post
my tracer gameplays are insane now
can i have discount if i do videos?
Hey! We can talk about a discount in return for OW gameplays with our aimbot, sure. Please message diabolic on our Support Discord server for the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekokoko12 View Post
does it work on win 11 ?
also i bought 7 days and discord server says invalid invite
The updated invite link is posted on our website. And yes, we have users playing with our aimbot on Windows 11.

Tags
overwatch aimbot, overwatch cheat, overwatch hack