Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⚡️UNLEASHED INTERNAL⭐ NEW OVERWATCH HACK ⚡️ | UNDETECTED |

Discussion on ⚡️UNLEASHED INTERNAL⭐ NEW OVERWATCH HACK ⚡️ | UNDETECTED | within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 38
⚡️UNLEASHED INTERNAL⭐ NEW OVERWATCH HACK ⚡️ | UNDETECTED |

PRICES: 14 daily, 75 weekly, 175 monthly

Supported:

✅ Windows 8

✅ Windows 8.1

✅ Windows 10 (All builds)

✅ Many Updates and Patches > Always safe!

✅ Amazing Performance and ESP, NO FPS DROP

✅ Support AMD AND INTEL!

UNLEASHED FEATURES:

DISCORD NAME: NotFrisk#1810

I ALSO STREAM SO U CAN FIND LIVE CLIPS AT
(more clips and gameplay can be found on the server)
Old 01/20/2020, 05:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have used this product for a couple of days now. I think im addicted. Its super accurate, super easy to setup and I lose 0 performance on my mid range PC.

Frisk offers fantastic support, and there was a slight downtime/bug yesterday with the loader not opening but my man managed to get it to work. 10/10. Best cheat EVER!
Old 01/20/2020, 05:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I tested Unleashed when it was out in beta. The tracking modules seem to be really on point, and it seems very secure. So far I've not lost any accounts.

I would go with Frisk since he's always there to help even late at night, unlike most people. Even though they are new, they seem to have a lot of potential and will probably add new stuff in the future.
Old 01/20/2020, 05:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFrisk View Post
PRICES: 14 daily, 80 weekly, 185 monthly

Supported:

✅ Windows 8

✅ Windows 8.1

✅ Windows 10 (All builds)

✅ Many Updates and Patches > Always safe!

✅ Amazing Performance and ESP, NO FPS DROP

✅ Support AMD AND INTEL!

UNLEASHED FEATURES:

DISCORD NAME: Not Frisk#8994
TELEGRAM:https://t.me/rev1veandreformed
I ALSO STREAM SO U CAN FIND LIVE CLIPS AT
(more clips and gameplay can be found on the server)
its pretty legit tried it in beta didnt use anything but triggerbot that shit was amazing
Old 01/23/2020, 06:04   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have used unleashed for about 28 hours now across 2 accounts, one for 'raging' and another for 'soft-aim' and visuals. Now, over this period I have come to find unleashed's overall quality to be good, I definitely found it to be a cheat of high-quality and given the reseller was NotFrisk I wasn't skeptical of it's performance.

Aimbot 7/10: Hit or miss you either like it or you don't, definitely up to scratch with more well known cheats, however, I felt that on some champions it was a bit lacking.

Cheat quality? Definitely something to pick up for a 24 hour climb.
Old 08/13/2020, 00:16   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Last time I tried unleashed (the trial) I got banned shortly after. That was a few months ago. Are the detections issues fixed? If so, I would give it another shot probably.
Old 08/19/2020, 15:32   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaZe TIGER View Post
Last time I tried unleashed (the trial) I got banned shortly after. That was a few months ago. Are the detections issues fixed? If so, I would give it another shot probably.

unfortunately, I no longer work with unleashed as there aimbot and safety are just not up to standard. if your looking for something proper and safe just dm me from discord or check out my royal add for more info
Old 08/21/2020, 16:34   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
unfortunately, I no longer work with unleashed as there aimbot and safety are just not up to standard. if your looking for something proper and safe just dm me from discord or check out my royal add for more info
Appreciated. Will do
Old 08/26/2020, 06:56   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
"aimbot and safety are just not up to standard"

Says the guy selling dogshit cheats that get detected every 4 months while Unleashed has never had a single detection since August 2019
Old 08/26/2020, 16:41   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linachaan View Post
"aimbot and safety are just not up to standard"

Says the guy selling dogshit cheats that get detected every 4 months while Unleashed has never had a single detection since August 2019

crit, hf, edenity are still way better than unleashed. At the end of the day It's my decision if I want to sell something or not and If your mad about the fact that I said it wasn't up to standard then stay mad because it's not ;p there's a reason sellers like sequel and me stopped selling that piece of ****.
Old 08/26/2020, 18:19   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
crit, hf, edenity are still way better than unleashed. At the end of the day It's my decision if I want to sell something or not and If your mad about the fact that I said it wasn't up to standard then stay mad because it's not ;p there's a reason sellers like sequel and me stopped selling that piece of ****.
You are right, you and sequel, sequel the kid unable to ******* config because his IQ is below 70.

IDK where crit hf and edenity are better. Only one close to Unleashed is edenity. Keep using your gimmick silent aim xD
Old 08/27/2020, 04:10   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linachaan View Post
You are right, you and sequel, sequel the kid unable to ******* config because his IQ is below 70.

IDK where crit hf and edenity are better. Only one close to Unleashed is edenity. Keep using your gimmick silent aim xD
oo boy sounds like u have a personal problem with sequel but I don't really care about that. At the end of the day I personally don't think unleashed is good and I don't want to sell something that even I wouldnt use.

simple as that.
Old 12/28/2021, 10:12   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1060/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,914
The usage of automated shop systems (e.g. shoppy/selly) or trading discord servers is not allowed until you can show some general trade activity through our TBM system.

Please report this post when you got some general trade activities.
This can be from 7 to 12 trades as it depends on the users who traded with you.
You are therefore not allowed to add back the links until a moderator approved it.

Check the following links for explanations about our TBM-System:

Old 01/11/2022, 06:44   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Safety?

Quote:
They been detected once out of 2 years. Which public provider has a similar UD rate?