Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AimBuff - External Memory bot - Prediction / Trigger / ESP

Discussion on AimBuff - External Memory bot - Prediction / Trigger / ESP within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 117
Smile AIMBUFF professional memory Bots for the professional player | Day start at 9$

Aimbuff was created to provide the layman game player a chance to compete in high level competition against professionals.
AIMBUFF pushes the limit of perfecting artificial high level game play through extensive and exhaustive testing.
With constant intermittent software updates AIMBUFF is designed to keep up with game updates and excel in performance.

Status - UNDETECTED
OS - Window 10
CPU Support - Intel / AMD

videos - Gameplay

Join us on Discord - Click on image Bellow
Old 05/30/2019, 05:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I bought the hack 3 days ago i was afried
Of buying it cuz no one vouch for this hack and am suprised that this the first time i saw it
I used alot of overwatch and this one is the best of them all
aimbot 10/10
Triggerbot 10/10
Prediction 10/10
Support 10/10 best support they will spend hours with u till ur problem is resolve
Esp good but not perfect cuz u cant know what hero behind the wall but u know there is someone behind the wall
Overall any one buy this bot will not regrat it worth the price and i hope they have more option like day , week and month.
Old 05/30/2019, 10:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This bot is the most customizable and safe bot I've ever stumbled across. It's very private which means that it's very difficult for the bot to be detected or something alike. From my stay I've gotten to know the developer which is the nicest person ever. If you ever find yourself stuck with something he's there to help you and won't stop helping you until your problem is solved. I've played with the bot for who knows how long, and havn't been banned a single time. This is probably because I chosen to play with quite legit settings, it's very customizable as said, and I know multiple people who play with rage and still havn't gotten banned.

I give the bot 10/10 in performance, the developer and members 10/10 aswell. Everyone is really nice and soooo helpful! This community is definently something more than just a sales place for a Overwatch Bot.
Old 06/26/2019, 12:46   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 188
Vouch?
Old 06/26/2019, 14:35   #5

elite*gold: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliztretz View Post
Vouch?
You can talk with me in the diacord i will answer all your questions
Old 07/02/2019, 17:22   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 218
_
Need Reseller?
Old 07/18/2019, 02:10   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 79
Just bought 1 month of this membot yesterday, overall a really good mem bot for the price, takes some time to get used to how the flick bot works and to configure it properly, support is really helpful and they guide you on how to properly set up the profile. comes with some base profiles which were really helpful when first using the bot.

review of mini internal

just got 7 days to test out their mini internal version and its really good, with external i can carry team to a certain extent but their mini internal version is much better in performance and its easier to set up a profile. just finished 3 comp games with hanzo and even got 1 game with 19k damage haha, best projectile hero cheat ever.
Old 08/19/2019, 02:12   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey I wanna buy, can you send me discord invite link? I was on server but it seems to have been deleted
Old 08/21/2019, 17:18   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me pls!
Old 08/25/2019, 13:13   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Snaku#9027 add me please

Scammer. Dont trust him. You can add me on discord, i can prove it .
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2019, 15:07   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

outer91

would love to chat, please dm me

(EDIT) DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY! He doesn't come through with product, Changed his name, and ignores my attempts to reach him! Please done waste your time or money.
Old 10/13/2019, 23:53   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Huge vouch for aimbuff. This bot is by far the most high quality bot I've used in the past few years. There are so many customizable settings that really allow you to fine tune your profile to exactly how you want it to perform.