Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Overwatch Internal Hack Limited Slots UD Since 2017

Discussion on Overwatch Internal Hack Limited Slots UD Since 2017 within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/20/2020, 15:03   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 29
sent discord
Old 05/06/2020, 10:01   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1060/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,915
Active offers have to remain open!

#reopened
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2020, 00:36   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I don't know why this site is so generous to this swindler.
From now on, I will make many remarks against this site.
First of all, I asked many managers to sanction this swindler, but they told me to ignore my story or write on the complaint board.
I am definitely Korean and I am not fluent in English, so they sided with this swindler. Of course, I reported this swindler with all the evidence and videos.
But without imposing any sanctions, the swindler continues to receive money from others and not give legitimate products.
At first, I saw this con man's transactions and thought he was a very reliable person. Also, the swindler was selling various products in various games. But even in other games, the swindler was equally swindling and managers taciturn it. I don't want to buy anything from this swindler anymore.
It's been almost a month since I bought the Overwatch private slot Cheat, but this con man only takes my 350 euros, has no response, and now it's been more than three days since the discords came in.
Never buy a product from this crook. This crook has no coding ability and no ability to develop any product.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2020, 15:30   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

seems this forum is faster to delete scammed people messages than reading complaints guess your best option is to take legal action against the forum itself for promoting scam until they move their ***

Tags
aimbot, cheat, hack, overwatch, triggerbot