Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zeus Hacks External Memory Hack *Private*

Discussion on Zeus Hacks External Memory Hack *Private* within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Zeus Hacks External Memory Hack *Private*

We are a private group that's been developing Apex hacks and made an OW hack too! Only 5 slots are available.

Features:
-Smooth Aim
-Hitbox selection
-Burst Shot
-Visibility Check
-Esp
-Flick
-Triggerbot
-Fov customs
-menu

Custom builds available at no extra cost!

Cost $300 btc only for the first month then $50 for every preceding month after that
Add Zeus#7017 to purchase and videos
Old 04/14/2019, 08:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just bought. The reason I went for it was how cheap it was compared to most mem hacks I've seen. It works very well with a little fps drop. Pretty customizable though which is a big plus for me. My biggest problem is support is pretty slow and it took 4 days to actually even get it delivered. Also there is no discord and it looks like he doesn't want to open one too. Overall though it works and does its job very well but the support speed to slow so 7/10
Btw he was quite strict in payments which was the biggest reason for the why it took so long but I guess it's understandable
Old 04/18/2019, 07:53   #3

Hello everyone, we are now offering a 1 day key for $35. We understand the skepticism of new suppliers so we should of offered a safety net from the start. I hope you can choose us and be with us as we develop our hack in the future. However, I am adding a slightly larger interview process, so don't be surprised if you aren't allowed to purchase.
Old 11/13/2019, 13:17   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

u don't sell anymore?