Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Booster Placement games

Discussion on LF Booster Placement games within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Booster Placement games

Account was never ranked.

leave me your offer pls

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for Booster my first 10 Games // suche booster für meine ersten 10 games
07/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
topic, bitte melden!
[Selling] Gee Booster, Cheapest Booster, Save Booster
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Elo Boosting(Bronze and Silver and Gold) Our prizes are: Bronze 5→Bronze 4 = 8€ Bronze 4→Bronze 3 = 9€ Bronze 3→Bronze 2 = 10€ Bronze 2→Bronze 1 = 10€ Bronze 1→Silver 5 = 13€
NEED Elo booster for my placement games!
01/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
*REMOVED*
[S / WTB] Booster for 3 Placement Games
02/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'd like to get someone who could win 3 placement games since I'm done with those dudes trolling around in my games. I'm about to get to Gold V, but I've lost 2 out of 5 placement games. Since placement games shouldn't be as expensive as a whole Leagueboost, I want to get a fair price. The problem is, that I'm expecting 3 wins in a row, not a single loss. If that's possible for you, please contact me. Only offers from trusted members please.
☼Platinum Booster I Booster,Cheap,Top 100 S2, Fastest Booster NA
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Sup guys I'm 2WENYE1, Riot has implemented a new ranked system for season 3. I previously elo boosted before it was announced against the rules by Riot and I was the most trusted on the League forums and I was boosting 15hrs a day and had orders up all the time. I've run out of money and need some urgently :(. My skype is obeyre please post your skype on my thread before talking to me so I know on sythe I'm talking to. Any questions and you don't have skype? [email protected] email me...